PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy in Itadaki Street Portable

wraggster
May 24th, 2006, 16:08
Another new Commercial release with a ruddy long name:

http://image.lik-sang.com/images//170/psp-drag-ff-jap.jpg

Itadaki Street Special is a popular and long-running Enix board game dating back to the original Famicom. This particular entry (based on the PS2 title) is most notable for its inclusion of characters from the newly merged Square and Enix companies appear in a single title. Itadaki Street Special features characters from Final Fantasy as well as characters from Dragon Quest. The PSP version also boasts Balthier and Fran, two characters from Final Fantasy XII. Gameplay consists of players moved around on a board with the hope of collecting lots of money and making a store that they manage profitable. Your goal is to reach a sales target before other players.

More info --> http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?products_id=8898&lsaid=219793

pepegomez
May 24th, 2006, 16:48
damn. i want dragon quest. not something like this...

kevho
May 24th, 2006, 17:04
squre-enix is for making very good RPGs not crappy board games!

cloud_952
May 24th, 2006, 22:21
Square has made several boardgames in the past, actually. O_o Also, have you actually played this game, or any of their other boardgames, or are you just judging it ahead of time?

The Chocobo boardgame was fun, and what I remember of the PS2 edition of this game, it was fun as well.

Square's made all sorts of games in their history. Chocobo's Racing being a good, notable example. ^_^

pepegomez
May 24th, 2006, 23:10
Square has made several boardgames in the past, actually. O_o Also, have you actually played this game, or any of their other boardgames, or are you just judging it ahead of time?

The Chocobo boardgame was fun, and what I remember of the PS2 edition of this game, it was fun as well.

Square's made all sorts of games in their history. Chocobo's Racing being a good, notable example. ^_^

i didnt play any of squares but i know that i dont like boardgames. except monopoly.

Auron
July 2nd, 2006, 19:47
..... no comment square enix is just piece of garbage! yeah i mean it look at this example final fantasy X ha ery good in-game graphics but FF X-2 graphics is a lot worse.... (well it's my own opinion) by squaresoft will always be best RPG-maker...(not square-enix)