PDA

View Full Version : A Touch Of War 0.8a

wraggster
May 24th, 2006, 17:50
JimmyL (http://www.atouchofwar.com/) has updated his awesome looking RTS game for the Nintendo DS, heres the info:

Time for another update, this time with online play! I've spent some time the last few days fixing various sync bugs in my code, and this is the first version with which I've managed to play a complete network game without any noticable problems, so I figured I'd take my chances and release it before I did find something. I included a fairly bare bones lobby, you can host and join games, but you won't know who you're playing against unless you recognise the other persons ip address. The game's currently limited to 1 on 1.

Taking a cue from blubb, you'll need to forward port 9999(UDP only) if you want to be a server, otherwise you'll get listed in the server list but no one will be able to join.

You'll also need your ds firmware configured to connect to your router using Mario Kart, Animal Crossing, or some other wifi enabled game.

Download and Give Feedback Via the Comments

Junixx
May 25th, 2006, 02:07
Alright WiFi :) but no more music :( great game keep working on it! should add more types of units and structures alot the way but im sure your going to