PDA

View Full Version : PSPCAP32: Amstrad CPC Emulator for PSP v1.0.9

zx-81
May 24th, 2006, 23:53
http://zx81.zx81.free.fr/images/pspcap32-snap9.jpg

Hi All,

Here is a new version of PSPCAP32 the CPC Emulator for PSP.

What's new in version 1.0.9 :

- New keyboard files from Loic Daneels (more than 270 games !)
- In the key mapping editor, PSP keys can now be left unassigned
- Add Analog pad mapping (in .kbd file format and in the key mapping editor)
- Modify the exit key sequence, it's now Start+L+R to avoid conflict with IR-shell.

How to use it ?

Have a look to the README.txt file !

Two binary versions (for 2.x and 1.5 FW) and sources are included in the zip archive.

This package is under GPL Copyright, read COPYING file for more information about it.

Enjoy,

Zx.

Unicorn
May 25th, 2006, 00:31
when u say: "Final version" on any of your Homebrews...I always bet that u will release another one..., an that's what u do ;).
Just joking, thanks for all what your doing for PSP scene ZX :).

sroon
May 25th, 2006, 00:34
Wow! there sure are a lot of these.
iv never heard of this system or whatever it is.
great job!

voodoofish
May 25th, 2006, 02:39
Never heard of the system!!!? It is the greatest system that ever was... I suggest you go out and buy the latest copy of Retro Gamer magazine which has a feature on this great computer...

Or failing that the easy explanation is that it was the best system of the Holy Trinity - Spectrum vs C64 vs CPC.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.

:D

voodoofish
May 25th, 2006, 02:41
p.s. look forward to trying this out ZX - nice work

philage
May 25th, 2006, 04:14
Never heard of the system!!!? It is the greatest system that ever was... I suggest you go out and buy the latest copy of Retro Gamer magazine which has a feature on this great computer...

Or failing that the easy explanation is that it was the best system of the Holy Trinity - Spectrum vs C64 vs CPC.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.

:D

C64 was much better than CPC.

zx-81
May 25th, 2006, 11:01
when u say: "Final version" on any of your Homebrews...I always bet that u will release another one..., an that's what u do ;).
Just joking, thanks for all what your doing for PSP scene ZX :).

:D :D :D Thanks

mr_nick666
May 25th, 2006, 13:57
C64 was much better than CPC.

Rubbish! :eek: The Spectrum was easily the best system out there :D In terms of games and units sold ;)

Thanks again ZX - they just keep coming :D
Takes me right back to the old Speccy/C64/CPC rivalry days :rolleyes: Currently revived on this thread!.. CPC was my second favourite by the way! ;)

Hungry Horace
May 26th, 2006, 00:25
Mr Nick your words are wise and sage.

you got all 3 in the right order.

not that i hate the c64 like i used to... but the amstrad is kinda neat (if slow)

voodoofish
May 26th, 2006, 01:07
Oh bum - I've started a riot.... the oldest riot known to man... the "the computer I owned in the 80s is better than the computer you owned in the 80s" riot :eek:

What can I do?

Thank ZX and we can only hope that the coders for the speccy and c64 emus put out as many releases as you...

I have to say that I prefer different systems for diffferent games - Dizzy on the CPC... Monty on the Run on the c64 and Head Over Heels on the Speccy. To name but 3 :p

dammit we should be arguing that the 8 bits were better than the 16 bits... if we all join forces we can win the argument whilst they still squabble over MegaDrive and Snes supremacy

Listen carefully - it's the sound of a whole new can of worms opening...

:)

zx-81
May 26th, 2006, 02:15
I have to say that I prefer different systems for diffferent games - Dizzy on the CPC... Monty on the Run on the c64 and Head Over Heels on the Speccy.

I do the same as you :D ...

aleborri
May 26th, 2006, 09:56
That I know the previous version had sleep mode, however with this one I can get it to sleep mode, the green light blinks a lot and then the PSp shuts down

mr_nick666
May 26th, 2006, 12:18
Oh bum - I've started a riot.... the oldest riot known to man... the "the computer I owned in the 80s is better than the computer you owned in the 80s" riot :eek:

What can I do?

Thank ZX and we can only hope that the coders for the speccy and c64 emus put out as many releases as you...

I have to say that I prefer different systems for diffferent games - Dizzy on the CPC... Monty on the Run on the c64 and Head Over Heels on the Speccy. To name but 3 :p

dammit we should be arguing that the 8 bits were better than the 16 bits... if we all join forces we can win the argument whilst they still squabble over MegaDrive and Snes supremacy

Listen carefully - it's the sound of a whole new can of worms opening...

:)

The 8-bits were better than the 16-bits! :cool:
It was all about gameplay back then rather than just worrying about looking pretty... :(

Look at what they did with just 48K back then compared to what they do with Megabytes now! :eek:

Epyx
January 7th, 2009, 18:08
Just a thank you for this great emulator. Your hard work is appreciated!

zx-81
January 7th, 2009, 19:57
Just a thank you for this great emulator. Your hard work is appreciated!

http://zx81.zx81.free.fr/serendipity/index.php?/archives/348-PSPCAP32-Amstrad-CPC-Emulator-for-PSP-v1.4.4.html