PDA

View Full Version : Mega-Mart Press Release

Garak
May 25th, 2006, 18:08
Greetings,

LBG Productions would like to publicly thank the volunteer beta testers who have helped fine tune our latest creation;

Mega-Mart or: How I Learned to Stop Living in Poverty and Love the Corporation

http://images6.theimagehosting.com/startscreen.png (http://www.theimagehosting.com)

Thanks to their dedication and quick responses, this epic adventure will be available for the PSP community by the end of May, 2006. I invite the Beta-Testing team to share their opinions on the game here, and give the community a hint of what they can expect come the end of May. Again, thank you Beta Testers!

Garak

StealthCP
May 25th, 2006, 18:19
Is this an EBOOT or UMD game?

zrns
May 25th, 2006, 18:36
dont think its commercial
hm im sure it isnt :)

rmg060606
May 25th, 2006, 18:53
its homebrew ( I was a tester ) Pretty fun game you must get to the customer service counter but beware of many obstacles

Poem58
May 25th, 2006, 19:00
Garak..I am sorry about the whole MAC address issue...I was just concerned with giving it out because I have noticed in my router that someone has been attempting to gain access to my system by spoofing the MAC's I use on the router...Now more than ever I am even more strict about security...luckily the router intercepted the spoofing..and no harm was done, to my knowledge. I look forward to seeing the fruits of your hard work when it's released. And again please forgive my paranoia...it just seemed weird to me cause no one has done this before (that I've seen) with a homebrew title.

rmg060606
May 25th, 2006, 19:10
I was kinda nervous about giving up my info to but I wanted to help test this game because it looked awesome and it is awesome cant wait to see the final product.
Im the best beta tester IN THE WORLD LoL!!!

Combustolux
May 25th, 2006, 19:22
this game is real fun i dont wanna give much away but you can hit things with ur bat ;) be sure to check it out when this is released i really enjoy playing this game more than most homebrews, it is a very great game with many levels (unlike some homebrew games) best homebrew game ive played right after psprevolution (im a ddr freak lol) anyways check it out when its released it'll be worth ur while

dsdavis6
May 25th, 2006, 20:13
yeah i was a beta tester but never got to test as i accidently gave the wrong mac address :( lookin forward 2 the release though sounds fun

Ellio
May 25th, 2006, 20:24
best homebrew game ever... beta testing was a blast with this awesome game

rmg060606
May 25th, 2006, 20:26
LoL how could you mess up your mac address its not that hard to read. O well you will definatley enjoy the game. GARAK if you ever need anything else tested let me know i would be honored to help test for you again

nyrtrublue
May 25th, 2006, 20:43
looks decent
watch this video its funny as hell
http://www.fugly.com/videos/4882/the_juggernaut_bitch.html

pokothehobo
May 25th, 2006, 22:19
this look awesome! sounds great, cant wait to play.

dsdavis6
May 25th, 2006, 22:49
i accidentally put an 8 instead of a B! bit upset now sounds great

Voltron
May 25th, 2006, 23:13
Game sounds great. Can't wait until its completion.

rmg060606
May 25th, 2006, 23:17
well I guess I could see where you messed up. that sucks

Bossmanuk
May 25th, 2006, 23:31
Looks good, can't wait until the public release!

Nasty Nate
May 26th, 2006, 01:26
i would say it looks great, but about 10 other peple already said that:)

Psyberjock
May 26th, 2006, 04:40
I also tested this game. I'm looking forward to seeing the improvements, it was a good game when I tested it, but from what Garak said he was going to add I think it will be a lot better.

This is a platform type game that gives you a weapon and the abilities to run and jump. There's secret passwords that you can acquire by completeing the game that will allow you to skip to different parts of the game or give unlimited lives or invincibility.

Its a tough game but it helps you out by giving you plenty of extra lives and health.

The graphics are 2D, but they are one of the things that really sets this game apart from other homebrew. They're crisp and high res.

You should definitely try this game out.

As far as homebrew goes, I'd give this game an 8 out of 10.

REROX145
May 26th, 2006, 20:59
I was one of the beta testers and that game was awesome, hilarious and challenging.

BTW watch out for that bike!!!:D

Bear_XI
May 26th, 2006, 21:19
I beta-tested to this game whas awesome the best graphics of all homebrew, great game play and nice storie this game's ROX

Combustolux
May 26th, 2006, 23:10
I beta-tested to this game whas awesome the best graphics of all homebrew, great game play and nice storie this game's ROX

dont get carried away here lol, we all know iris has the best homebrew graphics

xXSujoXx
May 26th, 2006, 23:40
yo..

xXSujoXx
May 26th, 2006, 23:41
I love this

xXSujoXx
May 26th, 2006, 23:41
righous!!!!!