PDA

View Full Version : Zelda classics

one winged angel
May 25th, 2006, 18:54
News via GP32x

ZeldaClassic by Armageddongames, a project that started way back in April 1999 as a Legend of Zelda 1 Remake for the PC, is most probably being ported over to the gp2x!
I just sent one of the devs a gp2x today so he can start trying to port it

Today, the project is way more than just a Zelda remake. It features mostly all items from A Link to the Past (and even some of the N64 Zeldas) and it is possible for everyone to create their own Zelda-like games (with their own graphics and sounds) using a freely available Quest Editor.

There are already more than 200 quests available, a lot of those don't need to hide behind any original Zelda game.

If it happens then check out the screens via Comments

I thought if this could be ported to gpx2 why not on ppsp you can make your own quest own sprites use your own sounds and and and.....
it should be possible,shouldnt it

gangsta_psp
May 25th, 2006, 19:04
Make your own zelda.....sounds awesome! If this gets ported to psp, I would love to make my own zelda game. Ganon isnt evil enough.

yaustar
May 25th, 2006, 21:16
I thought if this could be ported to gpx2 why not on ppsp you can make your own quest own sprites use your own sounds and and and.....
it should be possible,shouldnt it

I just sent one of the devs a gp2x today so he can start trying to port it
I think this line says it all ;). I believe the game is closed source hence only the developers on the project can port it.