PDA

View Full Version : odd thing i found in iris 0.2

Buddy4point0
May 25th, 2006, 21:12
i dont know if you guys know this already but theres a way you can make yourself leave your body in iris i gess it turns the engine back into a viewer but i dont know well if you want to try it you hit (i dont know if im hitting to many keys or anything but it works this way) hit L,R,start,select,and hold your analog stick right all at once and you can look around the map without your body.

coo
May 25th, 2006, 21:29
i think you are talking about the bsp viewer that you can get to by holding select and R

V3N0M
May 25th, 2006, 21:29
Ya everyone knows monkey put that there.

sroon
May 25th, 2006, 23:06
Yah and if you press select and up/down on dpad then you can levitate your charecter!

Btw is there a way that a Zelda game can be made with this kind of program?

coo
May 25th, 2006, 23:21
i guess you can make a zelda type game/mod

you could make a zelda map and make skins for enemies (a zelda skin has been already made)

gunntims0103
May 25th, 2006, 23:23
Yah and if you press select and up/down on dpad then you can levitate your charecter!

Btw is there a way that a Zelda game can be made with this kind of program?
a zelda mod could come out 4 iris but that would have to be done wen future updates of iris r releast cause there would have to be melee wepons in iris also large maps would have to be strung together and more bots have to be added

Gray Fox
May 26th, 2006, 08:53
Ive done something like this many times, I spawn outside the characther, and I can still jump and move the charather but I cant c from behind, just from above, this is not that BspViewer thing since Im still using the charather and can walk adn jump. So what is that? And also how do i turn it off? Its very irritating 2 not be able 2 c ur charather from behind.....:(

Accordion
May 26th, 2006, 12:01
erm that is a glitch, i only get that if i use select+up /down to move outside the map

DPyro
May 26th, 2006, 16:59
Ive done something like this many times, I spawn outside the characther, and I can still jump and move the charather but I cant c from behind, just from above, this is not that BspViewer thing since Im still using the charather and can walk adn jump. So what is that? And also how do i turn it off? Its very irritating 2 not be able 2 c ur charather from behind.....:(
What map are you using?

coo
May 26th, 2006, 20:58

could you post a screenshot so we know what you mean
(i think its hold L and press select and you need a folder called screenshots in the iris folder)

jason turbo crow
June 3rd, 2006, 08:27
hey can you help me sniper or anybody psp monkey says that there are all these files like bsmaps when i go to download it just is a single file

coo
June 4th, 2006, 16:53
did your try unziping the file?

Buddy4point0
June 8th, 2006, 20:59
ok