PDA

View Full Version : Talkman Euro Released

wraggster
May 25th, 2006, 22:31
Lik Sang posted it was coming the other day and now its here, heres the info:

http://image.lik-sang.com/images//170/psp-talkman-euro-jap.jpg

A voice-activated translation software application designed to teach English to Japanese PSP owners. Outside of pure translations, Talkman lets players play games to test their fluency of a language. This new issue is released for the World Cup in Germany and features 5 european languages : British English, French, German, Spanish, Italian in addition to the Japanese language already available in the first Talkman.

More info --> http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?products_id=8868&lsaid=219793

mog
May 26th, 2006, 01:49
So, does anyone know how much higher the firmware version requirements of this game are compared to the older version?
The other one was 2.0, but I'm assuming this one requires 2.7? for no reason whatsoever... :rolleyes:

So chose between
a) 2.7? firmware - languages: english-english, french, german, spanish, italian, japanese
or
b) 2.0 firmware - languages: american-english, japanese, chinese (mandarin), korean

Neither work on my psp anyway :( ...but this would be nice:
c) 1.0 firmware - languages: english-english, japanese, chinese (mandarin), korean. :p

Damian666
May 26th, 2006, 03:28
100 posts WOOT. I finally made it after just serving this community for so long, I'll continue helping those who need help on the PSP the most. I really enjoy what I do (Helping the new guys out.)

Jimmy Lee
May 26th, 2006, 04:44
Somebody needs to get the information on the firmware situation.

geise69
May 26th, 2006, 12:35
I'm more than sure that any game that comes out now is going to be FW 2.7 or higher. I wonder if this is ever going to come state side. Probably not. The euro version is just as good, since it would have an instruction booklet in english. With having Talkman though I guess it doesn't really matter.:) Has anyone messed with the import version or the Euro version yet? I'd like to hear how it is.

Ichijoe
May 27th, 2006, 17:22
Did I miss something? Or is this just the European Language (Pack), Version of the Talkman Game.

Or could it be that there is a European Version set to launch here soon? That would be pretty cool if this were the case!!

Porl
May 27th, 2006, 18:02
its essentially a european language pack. The original teaches you chinese, korean, japanese and english.

Does anyone know if this will be coming out as UMD only? I already have the first talkman and dont really need another microphone.

Porl''

douglemcnori
June 17th, 2006, 17:38
got it today and it requires 2.6 firmware - any ideas how to get this running on a 1.50????