PDA

View Full Version : PeP-Viewer 0.7 Released

wraggster
May 26th, 2006, 00:16
pensoffsky (http://pepviewer.blogspot.com/) posted a new release of PeP-Viewer which is a multi purpose picture viewer, heres the info:

one month later and i havent worked much on this program,
but im happy to report that the 0.7 version is tested and ready to be released

it should be a bit more stable than v0.6.5 :)
new interface
smother scrolling
try the "start", "select" and "square" buttons while viewing a picture

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Damian666
May 26th, 2006, 03:25
I've never tried this program before, but keep the updates rolling my friend. I'll download now just to give it a shot. I'm at 99 posts just 1 more to go before reaching 100.

Malatesta
May 26th, 2006, 16:37
Thx, this is my favorite program for read comics.
I hope to test this new version tomorrow.

jangosolo
May 27th, 2006, 01:26
Absolutely brilliant - been waiting for a comic reader for ages - downgrading to 1.5 has been worth it!

cdrdj
May 27th, 2006, 23:37
Absolutely brilliant - been waiting for a comic reader for ages - downgrading to 1.5 has been worth it!

I totally agree. I've grown tired of resizing my mangas just so that it fits with the psp screen when browsing it through photo and still looks squished ( I hate having to scroll around because of the blur before sharp viewing). I only regret that i just found out about this app today. AHH... so nice to read Naruto on the go!! Can't wait for next release.

parsifal968
August 12th, 2006, 18:58
Great comics viewer.
Only missed zipped file support...
why?... a comic is formed by many small jpeg file and then a lot of transfer time is required to go on memstick. Zipping the dir and transfer only one big file and you fly!

ACID
October 6th, 2006, 18:12
Great comidc viewer. Thanks much.

ab_geee_eee
March 11th, 2007, 12:14
this app rules!!!!!!!!

juntawflo007
August 17th, 2007, 22:02
thx alote