PDA

View Full Version : Race Driver 2006 Wins Gold

wraggster
May 26th, 2006, 16:33
News from IGN (http://uk.psp.ign.com/articles/710/710110p1.html)

Race Driver 2006 for the PSP is revved up and ready to race as Codemasters today confirms the title has gone gold and will launch on May 30th.

Cramming in more auto sports than any other PSP system game, Race Driver 2006 comes complete with real performance cars, real damage, real physics, wireless link multiplayer for 12 gamers, and intense pack racing with up to 21 cars on-screen competing for position.

Originally released in Europe as TOCA Race Driver 2 (and based on the second console edition), Race Driver 2006 on PSP adds 10 all-new international tracks for a tarmac-melting 60+ circuits, plus over 50 machines to race. In addition to more than a dozen performance tests and racing events, the Trans-World Cup is designed specifically for gaming on the go, with a variety of event-based challenges, including Time Trials and Skill Tests rather than a series of straight races. Race Driver 2006 also includes the entire Career Mode from TOCA Race Driver 2.

mr_nick666
May 26th, 2006, 18:35
This sounds really cool :D
Might find myself parting with money and playing something other than homebrew on my PSP! :eek:

ENG
May 28th, 2006, 13:39
I saw this and immeditely thought, i want that game, so i bought it, thanks. :)