PDA

View Full Version : New DS Lite?

mattsaysfooey
October 19th, 2009, 10:53
So my L button is broken (again). And my dpad is a little worn down (again). But yet old gba fat still crispy as ever. But according to my phone call with nintendo "There was no drop in quality of build with the DS." Of course not. It's only reality that over all this generation of consoles is the absolute worst in build quality. I'm A+ certfied with remote IT minor,Microsoft certified,Certified from my first college,associates in programming soon then bachelors in information systems. But I am wrong and the nintendo customer service rep is RIGHT!:rofl: So this brings me to a point where I will be turning in my old DS Lite which still works besides the semi worn down dpad and broken L button. For a new one/used one with a warranty again. Anyone have gamestop xp points in this?:confused:

mattsaysfooey
October 22nd, 2009, 19:49
Bought a trigram from DX and added it to my parts
kit. Replaced d-pad and L button and added better button cushioning and sturdyness.

Refused to turn in old and buy new DS because of poor quality build.

Nintendo,Sony and Microsoft really dropped the ball
this generation. It's very clear they are more worried about price of release then quality in build.

That is also very poor management and not cost
effective. Under warranty you must fix the console for the consumer thus costing you more.

Next Generation PLEASE DON'T EFF IT UP.:thumbup: