PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo Is Working On New MarioGame

wraggster
October 19th, 2009, 16:11
Hold onto your smelly socks, because Mario voice actor Charles Martinet has a bombshell. Nintendo is, are you ready, making, wait for it, another, braces, Mario game.

Unbelievable, huh? The voice actor tweets, "Awesome new Mario Game! And it's not NSMB Wii, and it's not Galaxy 2, but it's going to be crazy fun!" And it's going to be from Nintendo! And you'll be voicing acting it! And we'll all buy it!

Kotaku is happy to hear Nintendo is work on a new Mario game — though, that fact alone is hardly surprising. If Nintendo wasn't working on one, then we'd heave reason for alarm.

But you know what else is unbelievable? As of posting, Charlie Martinet doesn't follow anyone on Twitter. Somebody tell him he's doing it wrong. STAT!

http://kotaku.com/5384658/nintendo-is-working-on-new-mario-game

JDvorak
October 19th, 2009, 16:48
Is this for Wii only or will we see a DS version. Oh well just give me Super Mario Land on the GB and I'm happy. In fact I have the game on my Green Gameboy Pocket sitting on my desk right now. Later Mario Games on GB weren't that fun with their bigger sprites. Still play Mario 64 though just don't like the NDS version of it.

LDAsh
October 19th, 2009, 17:27
Which is a weird statement because they are practically identical.

On that note, I'd like to see some new Mario in the same style as Super Mario 64. New Super Mario Bros wasn't a bad game, but still was the same old same old. I'd like to see a full proper 3D Mario game like a Super Mario 64 sequel, maybe something with multicard co-op in it! :D

JDvorak
October 20th, 2009, 04:20
Yea a new Super Mario 64 would be great, there were too many differences between the 64 and the NDS version that I didn't like the NDS version. I would like to see a sequel to Mario 64 with co-op and vs play on the NDS or Wii. Perhaps throw in some mini games Mario Party style!!