PDA

View Full Version : Racism Show On Panarama

wraggster
October 19th, 2009, 21:11
Just watched a show on bbc1, Panarama, the amount of racism on it had me in tears on anger, the little bastards who were abusing the asian couple tore my insides,

anyone else watch it ?

VampDude
October 20th, 2009, 14:52
I haven't watched Panorama for some time, though I'm guessing it's available on iPlayer (http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00nfr2h/Panorama_Undercover_Hate_on_the_Doorstep/).

If you noticed, the people being racist/abusive were a bunch of degenerate chavs and all living on a council estate.

Where I live (not too far from Bristol actually), there is a black man (or a family?) who lives peacefully because the road is private. Though elsewhere in the town, there are a few minor incidents.

Much of the racism in this country is because the government force people into "hatefully fearing" those of ethnic origins (nothing to do with the BNP which they like to place the blame on), I could go into all the things they say and so to blame those who are not British like saying they could be either terrorists, related or conspiring with terrorists... When in actual (known) fact, there are no terrorists, just the politicians who will say or do anything to cover their own actions and then say they don't tolerate hate crimes.

The people who go out harassing people should rightfully be locked away, because they do not care for the right nor wrong of what they are doing.