PDA

View Full Version : News update on Battle of the Bro's mod

Demonic_Savage
May 28th, 2006, 05:38
Hello again :)

this is PSPdemon by the way, just using this account to avoid posting up on the front page...

but anyway on to the update.

i have found my back-up copy of battle of the bro's mod. and i am starting work up on it again :)

so far I have,

Maps

--Peaches Castle

Characters

--Mario
--Luigi
--Wario
--Yoshi
--Metroid
--Star Fox
--Zelda

Working on about 2-3 more maps before a release and maybe get some more characters in as well...( hopefully )

Will post pics up as soon as posible :)

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

P.S. - if anyone wants to have somthing added ( be reasonable!! ) post up some ideas and i will see about having them added :D

Stewie2280
May 28th, 2006, 07:14
how about kirby and meta knight for players

Cooe14
May 28th, 2006, 07:41
No link :( (please make one and not use that weird one that is already out there)

Shilo
May 28th, 2006, 10:57
Bowser would be a good character :D

PSPdemon
May 29th, 2006, 00:14
how about kirby and meta knight for players

i am thinking about doing kirby, maybe meta knight... just depends.

No link (please make one and not use that weird one that is already out there)

yeah there will be link.... i forgot...lol

its easy to edit the one out there to look more like link....thats probably the easiest thing to do :)

Bowser would be a good character

that would be a little harder to get in...because bowser is naturally a huge character.... but ill see about it :P

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

PSPdemon
May 31st, 2006, 01:44
anyway... i have a pic of the map in progression, but there is a little problem, for some reason it looks like i have encountered numerous amounts of leacks....forcing me to maybe rebuild the map from scratch...

but at the same time, i have learned alot of new techniques and will but them to good use in the reconsturction of the map :)

it will be similar to what your seeing but will fix it up to look even more like peaches castle :P ( wish the other guy was here, he was helping me out with making the maps and gave me good start offs to build up upon :(....

anyway... until then,

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

kersplatty
May 31st, 2006, 17:00
is this like smash bros.?

Cooe14
May 31st, 2006, 17:38
is this like smash bros.?
It's an Iris mod so it will probably play like Iris.

Malksta
May 31st, 2006, 18:39
you just did...

vettacossx
May 31st, 2006, 18:56
How Do U Make Ur Own Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why what you got fatman...lol

hey gr8 work pspdemon if you ever DO decide to tackle a FF7 mod with cloud , sepheroth ...PLEASE let vetta know ;)
id love to help out on that 1 :)
if theres anything i can do even help gathering resources and info id love to see an IRIS final fantasy too hell with creds i say its all about the games ;) and i want to help contribute if you decide to do final fantasy in the future
....i love modding:)

ENG
June 2nd, 2006, 15:17
This sound and looks good, more iris maps and characters means more iris fun.

PSPdemon
June 3rd, 2006, 01:08
making more characters wouldnt be a prob..

accualy, i might decide to convert all the characters from polycount and post them here with their appropriate authors :)

this would take time yes

but would be worth it :D

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

PS. how many people would like to see alot of the characters from polycount brought to iris?

just askin :P

ENG
June 6th, 2006, 18:28
I would, i can't download them from there, because i'm not a member, so please post them here, thanks.

PSPdemon
June 6th, 2006, 19:47
seems like polycount is down for reconstruction.....

might be a while before you can see models up on my site...

plus....there seems to be a prob in iris that certain colors dont load up....for instance.....my old mario bro skin could load up perfectly, but now....i cant get anything but the shoes loading....so until the problem is fixed, all i can do is maps with original textures from quake 3 or quake 2......upsetting really

well anyway...

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

Briggzy11
June 7th, 2006, 02:28
I am looking forward to these mods you are making PSPDemon it seems like your using up alot of your spare time making them. Feel free to ask if you need any help (Like you need help haha)