PDA

View Full Version : Release: Mega-Mart

Garak
May 29th, 2006, 01:45
LBG Productions is proud to present…

Mega-Mart or:
How I Learned To Stop Living In Poverty and Love the Corporation

http://www.galvotoast.com/megamart/startscreen.png

Please visit the game’s “official” website for screenshots and information.

http://www.galvotoast.com/megamart/index.html

Mega-Mart continues the epic journey of the PSP scene’s greatest hero, Logan Bogan. This time, The One True Bogan sets out to battle Corporate America as he fights his way through one of its most ominous creations, the Mega-Mart.

This epic adventure takes the form of a 2D side-scroller, written in C exclusively for the homebrew PSP community. The full documented source code is available with each download. Moderators and website admins, please host your own copies of the executable files as the above website will have them for a limited time.

We hope you enjoy the game, and look forward to hearing your feedback and seeing your best screenshots posted to this topic!

Garak
LBG Productions
[email protected]

sroon
May 29th, 2006, 01:48
Its defferant but strangly adicting.
great job guys!

Zion
May 29th, 2006, 01:49
This looks interesting. Going to try it out tomorrow. Getting tired now!

wraggster
May 29th, 2006, 01:56
Thanks for the news and release :)

sroon
May 29th, 2006, 02:03
Man these levels are hard and long.....
opps.

crowba
May 29th, 2006, 02:08
very hard but beatifull

LeperMessiah
May 29th, 2006, 02:36
Does this work on fw 2.5+?
If so which one should I use?
the 1.0 or the 1.5 version?

rmg060606
May 29th, 2006, 03:39
i wanna try the new version so bad but i broke my ankle and its along walk or hop to my psp (its upstairs) well hopefully ill get 2 play it tomorrow Beta testing was fun

drew4237
May 29th, 2006, 04:51
o that sucks if someone comes over u should ask them to get it for u.

d_dunn
May 29th, 2006, 09:38
man, dis wee game is tough...

bt 10 out'a 10 to da game producer... its almost like an actual psp game.. :cool: gfx r too good... :p

lookin forward to more like dis... :D

zouzzz
May 29th, 2006, 13:38
Veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy good (but hard).

Chuckman
May 29th, 2006, 13:59
Thanks for the release. It looks, sounds and plays great but I had to delete off my memory card due to the high difficulty level.

Any chance of the next version having a selection of difficulty levels or a continue option for us non-expert gamers?

ENG
May 29th, 2006, 13:59
WOW, this looks great, going to try it now

Combustolux
May 29th, 2006, 14:54
could someone tell me if this is any different from the beta? please and thank you

crazyjohn
May 29th, 2006, 23:45
Haha yeah it is pretty hard but a good game. What a stupid code at the end credits... I was hopeing for a new weapon or something o well. Maybe there's a different code if you select the wrong option and play through the next section

rmg060606
May 30th, 2006, 01:38
it was hard for me the first time but i got used 2 it quick and i thought it was easy. but then again im better than u all LoL

sroon
May 30th, 2006, 03:30
i beat it about 15 times now and i have gotten about 5 passwords.
PS Great Credit Scroll at the end Garak.
LOL (.)(.)

jman420
May 30th, 2006, 04:36
very interesting, altho annoying... many times in the level there are impossible jumps (4 flaming grills in a row) there is often a delay in hitting things when your jumping, and it can be annoying when someone pops out of a tent, while you get hit with a bomb, and a bicycle all at the same time....

however I do like the 3d scrolling, (the light fixtures scroll perfectly) and the depth perspective is perfectly designed...

good game all around, just very, very, very, very, very (continues on for about 23 miniutes) very, very difficult...

Xarius
May 30th, 2006, 05:27
fyi, the grills are passed by running, not jumping.

rmg060606
May 30th, 2006, 17:56
thanks for pointing that out i thought i was the only one who knew about that. u guys gotta try diffrent things before poting. o well at least now you know

BobMonkey
June 1st, 2006, 00:34
Can neone help? I have version 2.0 and the game keeps crashing after intro. Please help, would appritiate it.

bah
June 6th, 2006, 01:00
Can neone help? I have version 2.0 and the game keeps crashing after intro. Please help, would appritiate it.

Ditto, runs till the load screen after intro then freezes, turns off psp. Tried all versions of it, formatted memory stick, still doesnt want to run on my 2.0.
*shrug*

Garak
June 6th, 2006, 23:17
there are several things you can do to amke it work...

For one, power off your PSP and power it back on. Next, you can try an older version of the eloader (prior to .97). Many people can play the game without trouble using .97, but all seem to be able to play it using older versions of eloader. Also, you should use the 1.00 eboot to run the game on a 2.00 firmware. The 2.01 eboot will work as well, but I recomend using the 1.00.

Garak

vettacossx
June 12th, 2006, 06:19
thanks for pointing that out i thought i was the only one who knew about that. u guys gotta try diffrent things before poting. o well at least now you know

what do you suggest we DO exactly ....before POTING???????????????...go to the mega mart?:confused: get some chips and soda???:confused: ...ROFLMAO......

i personally get the munchies but hey......lmao

RussWWFC
June 24th, 2006, 22:22
Good game, looks good, very playable and good sense of humour. Give yourself a pat on the back - you deserve it

Backtash
June 25th, 2006, 09:39
Where are im gonna put the files?

ssbm_04
June 25th, 2006, 10:55
Very cool game indeed

There levels are quite long I dont think I can make it in my first try. Keep getting fried with the flaming bbq pits. Are there any ways to get infinte lives? :D

Elsid
June 25th, 2006, 11:21
lookin' slick

publicprivates
June 26th, 2006, 03:35
you get infinite lives once you beat the game lol :)