PDA

View Full Version : Akakiki - Akanetan Kikiippatsu for PSP

wraggster
May 29th, 2006, 12:55
Sygnas (http://sygnas.tv/arc/ruputer/2006/05/_for_psp.html)has released a rather excelent looking homebrew game for the PSP, the game does come in at a rather hefty 35mb which you can download at the release page above.

Works on v1.5/v1.0

Before you do that though check out the screens via comments

Lets hope they can reduce the size of the game for a future release

sroon
May 29th, 2006, 13:30
I cant read the language of that site.
But it looks really good!!!

Zion
May 29th, 2006, 13:32
That looks exellent.

Psyberjock
May 29th, 2006, 14:02
Well, the download link isn't working. It should be the one inside the green table in the middle of the page, right below the part that says 36.2MB, but it won't start. That's too bad cause it looks really good.

ENG
May 29th, 2006, 14:22
Yea, i wish it worked, it looks really good

StealthCP
May 29th, 2006, 15:02
Looks excellent. Can't download it either but if I can find it I'll give you a buzz.

crowba
May 29th, 2006, 15:12
you can Download it HERE (http://dl.qj.net/dl.php?fid=7988)till the main download works again.. its really a nice game !

jarraman
May 29th, 2006, 15:14
it working now slowly tho hope its worth the wait:)

mr_nick666
May 29th, 2006, 16:11
Looks really good :)

vettacossx
May 29th, 2006, 16:40
looks awsome.....is it MOD-ABLE AS VETTA IS A MODDER!! ;)

modding=costumized ;)

kevho
May 29th, 2006, 16:50
looks good ,but 36.2MB is a bit big for a homebrew game.

V3N0M
May 29th, 2006, 17:16
I was just about to ask and then i was going to go get you vetta lol.

vettacossx
May 29th, 2006, 19:35
hey thanks for looking out jmanummkay

when i boot it up it says the file named SYGNAS.ltp cant be found.....however it IS IN MY DATA folder...so the file IS there but it dont seem to work??? anyone got a copy of this file working??? if so please mail me a copy...im very interested in finding a way for all the firmewares up to 2.6 to enjoy this game .....and so long as it does not require any kernall access im pretty sure its very very possible...
thanx in advance you guys ;) vetta

TacticalBread
May 29th, 2006, 19:40
Is there anyway to make the game in English? It's pretty sick, but I have no idea what anyone is saying. :x

and also, I was wondering, is this a port or is it made from scratch? Cause if it's not a port, then damn.

ENG
May 29th, 2006, 20:13
I want to know what they are saying too, is there any way to save?

shadowprophet
May 29th, 2006, 22:53
I think this homebrew release looks very high quality.
Very nice stuff :p

b8a
May 30th, 2006, 10:29
Is there anyway to make the game in English? It's pretty sick, but I have no idea what anyone is saying. :x

and also, I was wondering, is this a port or is it made from scratch? Cause if it's not a port, then damn.Yep, it's a port. Most of the web page contents are irrelevant, so I won't translate it, but for the time being, it looks like the original version of the game is featured <a href="http://sygnas.tv/doujin/akane/index.htm" target="_blank">here.</a> But, even though it's a port, it looks like it's a port of their own original game. SYGNAS is a group of doujinshi artists (if you don't know what doujinshi is, basically it's independant, mostly amateur manga), so that should help to explain the high quality graphics.

This game looks killer. Can't wait to get a larger memory stick so I can try it out!!! (!_!)

Combustolux
May 30th, 2006, 15:41
is there a way to save in this game? please pm me with more info if you know, cuz i finally beat stage 1 then i quit not knowing what it said