PDA

View Full Version : What Games should i get?

Darksaviour69
August 25th, 2004, 15:10
I know its a bit of a lame topic, but i just got my placement sorted out (start monday) so as a wee treat i went and out a GC ( want an xbox as well, but there is a price drop on friday and they are dearer, so i'm going to get a bit more money first). got a silver preowned, with a VMU... sorry MCard and Metroid Prime for £65. so my question is ...What Games should i get?

btw i want to get Beyond Good & Evil

Hola
August 25th, 2004, 18:01
Erm well thats about it as far as good exclusives.
Import Tales of Synphonia.

Kamjin
August 25th, 2004, 23:35
??? only good exclusives

Eternal Darkness
Resident evil 0 and 1
Starfox
and of course Zelda

Christuserloeser
August 26th, 2004, 08:16
Mario Kart *;) Bomberman, F-Zero, Pikmin (2) & check the early topics on this board as well as the 'New Exclusives' topic...

Chris

vipor231
August 26th, 2004, 08:50
i just got a gamecube myself....the sonic megacollection is a good start,zelda windwaker,monkey ball games are really good.... and billy hatcher

Darksaviour69
August 26th, 2004, 19:15
oooh monkey ball, i'll have that. i'm a big sonic team fan so was really looking forward to billy hatcher, the reviews were not so good 6-7, is it worth getting?

Hola
August 26th, 2004, 19:29
Its ok but its nothing steller. I kinda feel that about the whole GC line up. Its still a system worth having as it has some gems on it there are really worth having. Also if you dont have a PS2 i'd get the GC version of Viewitfull Joe.

Darksaviour69
August 27th, 2004, 14:36
Viewitfull Joe, yes thats a goody. killer 7 looks good, when is it comming out? and if unity is any thing like REZ i will be getting that.

CheckD3
September 15th, 2004, 12:10
Soul Calibur 2, and James Bond, those awsome games, any type of James Bond game, but the one i have and love is Nightfire

Maximo2703
September 20th, 2004, 20:43
Paper Mario 2....its going to be out October...i think im going to grab it when its first released.. i have the first one on 64 and it was great...also try Vexx a great platformer that was highly under rated

Darksaviour69
September 28th, 2004, 03:56
i got Beyond Good & Evil, great game, shame it sold so badly * :-/
its a bit like shenmue vs prince of perisa and a little rayman style thrown in too

mh777
September 29th, 2004, 01:17
*cough*Animal Crossing*cough* Just clearing my throat.

Both Monkey Ball games are definitely recommended...when folks come over, it's nothing but good times.

Maximo2703
October 2nd, 2004, 00:35
i as well just picked up Beyond Good and Evil now......... it reminds me of Zelda & Starfox Adventures which are two games i really liked with exception of Starfox falling very short on a few things which are replay value......very short.......and poor combat. they shoulda had some sort of combo system. Fox's attacks seemed very weak compared to Zelda....i look at it this way Beyond Good & Evil is everything Starfox Adventures should of been. except replace the Hovercraft travels with Arwing travels.maybe one of these days ill start a whole name Starfox game file on my cube. i wish they would have the new Fox with the staff in a new Smash Bros game..........speaking of Animal Crossing... i heard its like the sims but with a nintendo twist.....my girl has been bugging me to get The Sims but i think i rather get Animal Crossing.....especially since theres Easter Eggs in the game....would AC be a good subsititue for AC

mh777
October 4th, 2004, 00:29
In regards to Animal Crossing, I'll just say this much: It's the only game I've played consistently for the past couple of years. It's got that intangible appeal to it in that there's something for everyone to do, or not do. And I think your girl will like Animal Crossing a lot more than The Sims once she gets her hands on it...it does wonders for relationships. :)

Darksaviour69
November 8th, 2004, 07:58
my GF got me Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg, i'm a bigg fan of sonic team, not a bad game,

also got zelda ( limited addishion), it was only £15 + it has he n64 game (something of time) with it. i remember edge gave it 10/10 (the n64 game) and edge has only given 5 game 10/10 in over 10 years! (one of which GT, it now says was a misstake) so i thought i had to give it a go (i have never play a zelda game before)

also go super monkry ball 4 £8 which i thought was a good deal

http://users.ign.com/collection/Darksaviour69?showAsOthersSeeIt=1&objType=1
(these are not all my games, can't remember them all, but most of them)