PDA

View Full Version : PSP Brew v0.70

wraggster
May 30th, 2006, 00:47
Stefano Russello (http://www.stefanorussello.it/) has released a new version of the excellent tool PSP Brew, great for editing eboots and sticking new icons in etc and for converting v1.50 to v1.0, heres whats new in this release:

- Fixed Portuguese, french and spanish laguages
- improved the movement of homebrew
- Homebrew list whit icons, small icons or without icons
- Progress bar during sorting and icons recovering
- In the list now is visualized the title of the homebrew instead of the directory%
- With double click on the list, now it opens the selected PBP
- Complete erase of an homebrew from the list
- increased the program opening speed
- Possibility to sort homebrew for fw 1.0
- elimination of files inside PBPs
- option to erase icon, sounds and picture for PBP on PSP with fw >2.0 for the Loader
- starting animation for the program
- Graphical restyling

Download and Give feedback Via Comments

nigelrigel
May 30th, 2006, 01:02
yo man there is nothing to download

Voltron
May 30th, 2006, 03:42
Great news! I really loved the last version. This does everything like getting rid of corrupted icons, sorting, making custom PBP's, etc. etc.

vettacossx
May 30th, 2006, 04:58
another day another version.....yawn.....how about a new cool app that maybe.....makes it so you can set an animated GIF file as a background on your main psp home screen....or even a " SNAP-SHOT" proggy that works on 2.0+ firmeware why havent we seen that yet??? omg
"Where have the cool apps gone???

StealthCP
May 30th, 2006, 09:44
Shut up, noob.

Anyway great release, shit that is well optimized. A lot faster at loading the homebrew on memory stick, and useful support for 1.0, not that they need rid of corrupted icons, rather they organise the apps.

Your app is the best for organizing homebrew, and I find it especially useful for renaming apps from fredjmh123, who still resolutely names all the apps he releases "Simple Flames"... and converts them to a 1.5 format. I find no tool easier and you'll be pleased to know it's the app of choice by all who go to the PSP club in school. Which I run, of course...