PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing This Weekend?

wraggster
October 23rd, 2009, 21:51
Once again, I'll be taking various virtual cars for a spin this weekend, playing a little bit of Forza Motorsport 3, racing to get the review done before the game ships to North America.

My PlayStation 3 will get a little attention as well during my days off, as my long missing copy of Batman: Arkham Asylum has been returned to its rightful owner, me! Since we'll be readying review round-ups and holiday buyer's guides in just a few weeks, I'd better play one of the games that everyone was going bat-gaga over this year, should I need to argue for against its quality.

In the downtime, I'll be playing a little more Borderlands, a little more Drawn To Life, and sleeping in a bit.

What about you? What are you playing this weekend? Hmm?

http://kotaku.com/5388664/what-are-you-playing-this-weekend

symbal
October 23rd, 2009, 22:09
Just got myself a used 20gb Xbox 360 with Gta IV, Halo 3, Pgr 4 and Gears of war 2 and i'm looking for a cheap copy of Cod 4.

juiceface
October 23rd, 2009, 22:11
beating FF9, retiring the whole final fantasy series on the PS1, and moving on to a new PSP game.

Is resistance retribution pretty fun?

symbal
October 23rd, 2009, 22:21
beating FF9, retiring the whole final fantasy series on the PS1, and moving on to a new PSP game.

Is resistance retribution pretty fun?

Yeah Resistance Retribution is pretty good but never had the urge to play it through a second time.

Da_ALC
October 23rd, 2009, 23:22
I have been enjoying random quests on 'Heroes Of Might and Magic 3' for the billionth time in my life. one day I will finish my totally huge awesome map for that. 5 yeats in the amking at least!

the_eternal_dark
October 24th, 2009, 00:42
Dead Head Fred and Chili Con Carnage have sparked some replay for me. I'm also going to try to play through Uncharted 1 and 2 this weekend.

Veskgar
October 24th, 2009, 05:40
Finally got my hands on Street Fighter IV for the PS3 so I'll be spending some time with that. Halo 3: ODST on my new 360 Elite, and SUPER NINTENDO seeing that the buzz has been on the recent work on SNES emulators for the PSP.

Oh, I'm really hoping to pick up Demon's Souls for the PS3 if I can spare the extra cash...

Baboon
October 24th, 2009, 09:37
Obviously Forza 3! :)

kojiro7
October 24th, 2009, 09:52
swos...

mib_
October 25th, 2009, 15:11
I was planning on playing GTA Chinatown Wars... but thanks to the postal strike, I haven't received my copy yet.:(

mike_jmg
October 25th, 2009, 19:56
Been playing Field runners of the psp minis, very simple game, but really enjoyable. Along with that some Undead Knights.

And I really hope I can get my hands on Tekken 6 on the release date, can't wait much longer, I'll get it for PS3 cause the D-pad on the 360 controller really sucks.

Looking forward to play against some of you DCemu people online