PDA

View Full Version : PiMPStreamer 0.55 - 2.01

wraggster
May 30th, 2006, 11:57
Dickydick (http://pimpware.pspstart.de/?p=18) posted this news about his Video Streaming app:

Ok a small update .. I upgraded the PSP source to the new 2.01 PMP Mod .. Thanks to the great PSP master jonny we can now enjoy the movies in various aspect ratios.. ! Finally no more hamburger faces in your favorite flics.

And of course streaming it all full speed..!

PS.. I’ve talked to jonny about taking the stream source into the PMP Mod distribution. Not just yet he said, but perhaps later on…

PS2.. I could not get the analog stick to work… So I moved the aspect ratio control to the left and right Trigger.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

shiftybill
May 30th, 2006, 12:33
this keeps getting better and better

cdrdj
May 30th, 2006, 15:11
YAY!! Thanks a lot for this app. Aspect ratio being fixed is an awesome fix to an awesome app. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!

StealthCP
May 30th, 2006, 17:14
Woo! :D:D

jaydoo
May 30th, 2006, 18:04
very, very grateful for this app :)

pkmaximum
May 30th, 2006, 19:21
For some reason this app. is streaming videos incredibly slow for me. :( And I have High speed internet. I don't know what the problem in.

lordnibbla
May 30th, 2006, 19:49
Cant lose with pimpstreamer.
Always great stuff.:cool:

and aspect ratio control!
does that mean we can watch 4:3 vids in original aspect?

bballking
May 30th, 2006, 21:42
man!!! this app is cool but it doesnt work anymore on my psp for some reason ive done everything like i did it before but when i load up the app after connecting it says like "current stream directory " " " and none of my media are available :(

bballking
May 30th, 2006, 21:52
Someone Please help me i love this app!!!!!

Pelnied
May 30th, 2006, 22:41
Damn It Did That 4 Me Too

I Love This App Too Plz Help Us

Voltron
May 30th, 2006, 23:22
Multiple viewing aspect ratios.... YAY!

pkmaximum
May 30th, 2006, 23:25
Hmmm does anybody else seem to get their AVI files running at full speed when streaming. My streaming rate for my video files is incredibly slow :(

Illegal Machine
May 30th, 2006, 23:48
man!!! this app is cool but it doesnt work anymore on my psp for some reason ive done everything like i did it before but when i load up the app after connecting it says like "current stream directory " " " and none of my media are available :(

Hmmm...

Sounds like you didnt specify a media directory in the windows program.

or possibly a setting is misplaced in the ini file?

Kloe
May 30th, 2006, 23:56
is there any possibility for getting this to run on a v2.6 psp? I used to have 1.5 and loved this app, now I can't use it and I miss it. :(

LazerTag
May 31st, 2006, 01:20
Hmmm...

Sounds like you didnt specify a media directory in the windows program.

or possibly a setting is misplaced in the ini file?

Seems to be complaining if you have no RSS feeds added. Mine did it as well and then I added an RSS feed to the Windoze server and all is happy now.

mavsman4457
June 2nd, 2006, 21:30
wishlist:
1. faster streaming
2. better quality of videos
3. ability to open more files like pictures, text, etc.

mavsman4457
June 2nd, 2006, 21:35
also, why does it randomly display the url of a site like "french maid tv" or something? wierd i know. it's embarrassing when my brother is looking at my psp and i have to explain why he opens pimpstreamer and it says frenchmaidTV.

despoteuodia
July 16th, 2006, 04:44
Dickydick (http://pimpware.pspstart.de/?p=18) posted this news about his Video Streaming app:

Ok a small update .. I upgraded the PSP source to the new 2.01 PMP Mod .. Thanks to the great PSP master jonny we can now enjoy the movies in various aspect ratios.. ! Finally no more hamburger faces in your favorite flics.

And of course streaming it all full speed..!

PS.. I’ve talked to jonny about taking the stream source into the PMP Mod distribution. Not just yet he said, but perhaps later on…

PS2.. I could not get the analog stick to work… So I moved the aspect ratio control to the left and right Trigger.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

you said ps2 i think you mean pps.
ps= post signature
pps= post post signature

just to make sure no one is confused :)
btw nice work