PDA

View Full Version : PSHellas 1.0 - Greek Phrase Kit

Raydar
May 30th, 2006, 12:37
From the makers of PSMoz...

Here is a very simple idea - a cheap version of Talkman which plays Greek phrases through the PSP's speakers. Simply select the phrase you want to use and it will play, making it easier to talk with Greek speakers whilst on vacation.

Updates soon with other languages; French, German, etc.

RAYDAR :cool:

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Stewie2280
May 30th, 2006, 14:03
thank you so much im greek and dont know a word from the language thankyou Greeks Rule!!!1!1

Cloud_35
May 30th, 2006, 14:23
Heh, this will save some money...:)

Mr. Shizzy
May 30th, 2006, 19:08
This is an awsome app. Will each update include the languages of the former versions? (Or will diff versions be for different languages specifically?)
Thanks this is appreciated. SONY said they have no plans of releasing Talkman in USA. This is a lifesaver!!!

Jonesyxxiv
May 30th, 2006, 19:19
Spanish would be good. (i failed by 1 point I got a 54 lol :D . My spanish teacher would give me 1 point :mad: )

gunntims0103
May 30th, 2006, 19:24
yeay you should add french i take it now and its so hard..............could you add japaness to that would be great always wanted to learn it..............lol i already no spanish thats why i tolk french^^

Mr. Shizzy
May 31st, 2006, 05:55
1 question- what's the purpose of the pic in the pictures folder? Just wondering. Lookin foward to future updates. Very creative. Thanks for all the hard work.

Raydar
May 31st, 2006, 16:57
The picture file is just for display purposes. I always include a JPEG background for users who wish to show their support! Update coming within hours!