PDA

View Full Version : DCEmu Interviews Now Open for Buisness

wraggster
May 30th, 2006, 16:57
OK i painfully redid the interviews for the new site and they look a ton better so now the site is reopened and more importantly joins the DCEmu Network :)

Now its time to find new Victims :)

Kramer
May 30th, 2006, 18:08
You should do an interview with strmnNrmn many people would find that interesting

wraggster
May 30th, 2006, 18:27
yeah i have quite a few in my targets :D

Zion
May 30th, 2006, 19:31
Great! Can't wait for the Strmmnrmm and PSmonkey interviews. :p

Damian666
May 31st, 2006, 00:29
Fantastic news, can't wait to see who'll be on board. I myself would personally want to be hired as a staff member, because I help a lot of people, even the new people who come in.

Zion
June 14th, 2006, 21:58
zx-81 would be a good interview too!

Shilo
June 15th, 2006, 06:15
How bout Fanjita and Ditlew. And maybe Edison Carter.

Kaiser
June 18th, 2006, 08:33
We're cooking up something really good to kick off this site. Shouldn't be to long of a wait.

Carl_Ripken
October 22nd, 2006, 20:47
well im excited for the team here at dcemu.

dasheek
October 27th, 2006, 22:19
some one pls help me i jus gt a psp n it has liberty story n device hook on it everytime i run device hook it says cannot start game n give an 8002 number...pls help

dasheek
October 27th, 2006, 22:23
krammer pls can u help me .....
i jus gt a psp n it has liberty story n device hook on it everytime i run device hook it says cannot start game n give an 8002 number...pls help

homecdbrew
November 7th, 2006, 05:13
Just to let everyone know that I've opened a new forum dedicated to modding and editing the great game Rise of the Triad. Everyone's welcome!

its http://at rott.s4.bizhat.com

VampDude
December 10th, 2006, 02:01
Dark_Alex and Booster would both be good for an interveiw

some one pls help me i jus gt a psp n it has liberty story n device hook on it everytime i run device hook it says cannot start game n give an 8002 number...pls help

im not sure if you can read, but not here! lmao

mesosade
December 21st, 2006, 15:02
It would be a good idea to interview the anonymous coder. Of course keeping it anonymous. OR try interviewing the main man himslef! that's right folks! Wraggster!

please do not de-rail topics unless you want to be landed with a yellow card. Please go ask in the help section on psp forum. :)

Kaiser
January 7th, 2007, 06:22
I've already tried asking AC for an interview. He declined. He just doesn't do them.

mikebeaver
January 16th, 2007, 00:33
...OR try interviewing the main man himslef! that's right folks! Wraggster!

what a good idea, I think it would be great to hear a little from wraggster, get some background on DC emu, what his ideas for it were, and if its all gone the way he thought it would, its seems to have grown into something much larger than when I first looked at the site many years ago, be nice to hear his point of view.

ying_johnny
April 15th, 2008, 06:03
I also have quite a few