PDA

View Full Version : PSP Installer v1.0

wraggster
October 27th, 2009, 21:49
source (http://www.psp-ita.com/?module=news&id=32954&view_reply=1)

The coder spike_132000 releases the first stable version of PSP Installer program, which will allow using a Wi-Fi to download your favorite homebrew directly from PSP without having to resort to using a PC then. After downloading the archive you choose, you can then install the content on Memory Stick.
More information and a screenshot homebrew to follow.

Changelog v1.0:

Quote:

- Quatto categories: Games, Applications, Themes and Rescue
- Fixato a bug in the Browse menu
- Fixato a bug related updating of the database
- Added System Update homebrew

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

kenji89
October 28th, 2009, 20:10
nice one

freestile
October 29th, 2009, 01:57
Which folder do I install this to on my psp?? Also it keeps saying corrupted data
. I have the 5.00 m33-6 and all my other stuff works fine. Could someone let me know
whats up please.

freestyle

D.S.Darkness
October 29th, 2009, 03:54
You may need to re-download, also when you open up the zip you need to go down another folder, Just keep going till there are no more folders left to go into, then back up one, then put that in your Game folder. Works great for me, Im using 5.00m33-6 also

freestile
November 3rd, 2009, 00:29
cool man thanks for the help. I got it to start, and I can browse the menus, but it seems like theres only one homebrew in each category, so I downloaded one from the themes category, and when the download started it seemed like it got stuck at the initializing wlan. Other than that it seems like navigating through the tabs and menus is fine its just not letting me d/l anything.

maxharia2
December 23rd, 2009, 06:11
cool yaar