PDA

View Full Version : Japan game charts: May 15-21

wraggster
May 31st, 2006, 15:18
It's been months since a PSP game made it onto Media-Create's weekly list of the top 10 best-selling games in Japan. The opposite has been true of the DS. Nintendo's dual-screen handheld is a straight-up craze across the Pacific, and titles for the device dominated the charts during the week of May 15 to May 21.

Seven of the top 10 games for the week were for the DS, and many were returnees from previous weeks. Kahashima Ryuuta Kyouju Kanshuu: Motto Nou o Kitaeru Otona DS Training was the highest-placed finisher in slot number two, just above relatively new entrant Tetris DS. Just below in fourth place was popular favorite Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day, followed by Animal Crossing: Wild World (sixth), Eigo ga Nigate na Otona no DS Training: Eigo Duke (eighth), Pokemon Ranger: The Road to Diamond and Pearl (ninth), and Mario Kart DS (tenth).

The remaining three slots were for Japan's favorite console, the PlayStation 2. Anime tie-in .hack//G.U. Vol. 1: Rebirth was the top title for the week, followed by two sports games from Konami: soccer sim World Soccer Winning Eleven 10 (fourth) and baseball game Jikkyou Powerful Major League (seventh).

Via Gamespot (http://us.gamespot.com/news/6152026.html)

vettacossx
May 31st, 2006, 20:53
i hated the ds...boooo i sold mine cheap and bought another psp whats wrong with noobs ...lol well this poem from the dcemu blog somes things up nicley ;) roflmao gr8 stuff !!!

Noobz they act like Rubes, when they whine!!!
Like dogs out for blood they sling there mud
But thats good and finehttp://blog.dcemu.co.uk/images/smilies/cool.gif

They ask for roms for isos , while they wear there secret pantyhose

They bite and they kick and act like a prik, and think that its okay.
What they dont know is I am free to bann there ass today!!!

But I dont and this is why. Because im just a damned nice guy.

Someday the nice guy will pass away. And all that be left, will be here to stay.

So remember your ops your mods and your staff , dont kick them or bite them or cause them to wrath.
Cause you could be in my shoes some day. Or would you just walk away.

Cooe14
June 1st, 2006, 04:43
i hated the ds...boooo i sold mine cheap and bought another psp whats wrong with noobs ...lol well this poem from the dcemu blog somes things up nicley ;) roflmao gr8 stuff !!!

Noobz they act like Rubes, when they whine!!!
Like dogs out for blood they sling there mud
But thats good and finehttp://blog.dcemu.co.uk/images/smilies/cool.gif

They ask for roms for isos , while they wear there secret pantyhose

They bite and they kick and act like a prik, and think that its okay.
What they dont know is I am free to bann there ass today!!!

But I dont and this is why. Because im just a damned nice guy.

Someday the nice guy will pass away. And all that be left, will be here to stay.

So remember your ops your mods and your staff , dont kick them or bite them or cause them to wrath.
Cause you could be in my shoes some day. Or would you just walk away.
Your using that poem a lot, shouldn't you put a "written by shadowprophet" at the bottom? Anyway the DS has WAY better commercial games than the PSP.