PDA

View Full Version : DS Lite or DSi for flashcart?

kernowdaz
October 28th, 2009, 11:19
Hi all!

It's been some time since I was last on this site so I'm a little rusty but I wanted to test the members exceptional expertise as I found it to be a great source when I was experimenting with my PSP a couple of years ago.

Basically I am a former DS Lite owner who regrettably sold it 12 months ago. I am now looking to buy another DS and also a flashcart - I know the pro's and cons of both the Lite/DSi but what I really want to know is whether there is any real reason for buying one over the other when thinking of using a flashcart on the chosen model?

For the sake of a couple of poor quality cameras and shorter battery life (plus cost) would you recommend just going with a DS Lite? I can't say this for certain but the impression I get is that the DS Lite is less problematic when it comes to using flashcarts - is this true?

Finally if anyone could recommend a reliable flashcart for either the DS Lite or DSi I would be very grateful.

Apologies in advance if this has already been covered elsewhere on this forum but like I say I am rusty but keen to get back into the swing of things once more.

Thanks guys :thumbup: