PDA

View Full Version : Mega-Mart Update

Garak
May 31st, 2006, 21:38
NEWSFLASH
Mega-Mart Now Working On All Homebrew Capable Firmwares!

http://www.galvotoast.com/megamart/shot5.png

One small step for PSP Homebrew, one giant leap for PSP Homebrew-kind! Mega-Mart is now compatible with firmware 2.01+. The game has been tested on firmwares 2.50 and 2.60 via the latest version of the eLoader (.97). The 2.01+ build is available via the Official Website (http://www.galvotoast.com/megamart/index.html) under the “Mega-Mart (Firmware 2.01+)" link and as the “megamart2_01.zip” attachment to the original forum release posting (Link) (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=25761). Yes ladies and gentleman, the time has come… Our 2.01+ brethren can now share in the Mega-Mart experience!

Garak
LBG Productions
[email protected]

Shadowblind
May 31st, 2006, 21:43
sooooooo what is it?

Nasty Nate
May 31st, 2006, 21:43
thank you thank you thank you
i wanted to get this on my PSP since it came out
yes:D

luis_05
May 31st, 2006, 22:20
freakin tizight!!! my summer just keeps on getting better!! one of the best homebrew ever!! one more thing, this game actually exits without any crap. I went to exit game and it actually did that!! finally a hombrew game that doesnt crash my psp!! fw 2.01!! Thanks you guys!! keep up the good work

YourStillWithMe
May 31st, 2006, 22:24
uhh what the heck is this game anyway? Does this game supposedly exit via the home button? If I could get that on 2.00 I would update one of my psp's as opposed to having two 1.50's.

I'm waiting for N64 emulation man thats the only thing exciting me right now really.

pokothehobo
May 31st, 2006, 23:03
is this game ne good?

b8a
May 31st, 2006, 23:09
Now you just need to make a Flash version, and it'll be one of the only homebrew games playable on all PSP's.

I'd be happy to port it to Flash. Drop me a line if you're interested.

dragaron
June 1st, 2006, 01:54
I like it alot, but after making it all the way to the customer service and answering the 4 choice question wrong, I'm a little discouraged from playing again. It's fine that there is a 4 choice question that ends your game if it is answered wrong, but the problem is that there is not even a slight hint as to what the correct answer should be. To go all that way just to play a 25% chance roulette multiple choice game is a serious fun-crusher. It's like if I had you run through a 5 minute obstacle course and at the end told you this:

"Johnny is a 15 year old boy that just accidently broke your favorite game system, do you..."

a) Beat his butt
b) Ask what the heck happened
c) Find a mediator
d) Break his favorite game system

...and then if you didn't know that (of course) the answer is "b", then I would make you run the 5 minute obstacle course again. It would be a very good idea to give hints in the text as to what the right answer is. Maybe this is already implemented and just slipped by me?

Otherwise besides a few spelling errors this game is top-notch as far as control and graphics.

frmariam
June 1st, 2006, 02:33
Not so sure it works so well on 2.0 through tiff exploit...

Tried all the eboot in your site. Only the one meant for 2.0+ loaded but it crashed while it was loading the first level...

Kramer
June 1st, 2006, 08:35
nice game looks like you put qiute a bit of work into it.

Danksy
June 1st, 2006, 10:35
....found that this will load the title/menu screen and then ATTEMPT to try to load the first level but just crashes after that..i am trying this on 2.00 through tiff exploit...

rmedtx
June 1st, 2006, 15:36
Congrats Garak! :)
The game looks fantastic. Great graphics and awesome engine.
Keep up the good work guys!

RedKing14CA
June 1st, 2006, 18:52
Really good game, i beta tested it, but... i found it WAY to hard...

Great game though!

vettacossx
June 1st, 2006, 21:04
I like it alot, but after making it all the way to the customer service and answering the 4 choice question wrong, I'm a little discouraged from playing again. It's fine that there is a 4 choice question that ends your game if it is answered wrong, but the problem is that there is not even a slight hint as to what the correct answer should be. To go all that way just to play a 25% chance roulette multiple choice game is a serious fun-crusher. It's like if I had you run through a 5 minute obstacle course and at the end told you this:

"Johnny is a 15 year old boy that just accidently broke your favorite game system, do you..."

a) Beat his butt
b) Ask what the heck happened
c) Find a mediator
d) Break his favorite game system

...and then if you didn't know that (of course) the answer is "b", then I would make you run the 5 minute obstacle course again. It would be a very good idea to give hints in the text as to what the right answer is. Maybe this is already implemented and just slipped by me?

Otherwise besides a few spelling errors this game is top-notch as far as control and graphics

you said it all what more is there to say....i agree no hints + this game = FUN CRUSHER ;)

Tonx_9
June 2nd, 2006, 08:38
wats the game about ??? is it an RPG.

bah
June 6th, 2006, 01:05
I have the same issue as frmariam and Danksy. All versions run till the load screen after the intro, freeze and shut off the psp.

Anyone had any luck getting it to work on 2.0?