PDA

View Full Version : A welcome home to an old friend.

shadowprophet
June 1st, 2006, 01:29
After many moons of silence.
Xuphorz has returned to us, Many of you wont remember him. But to those of us that where around in the day. We call him friend.
His absence was not to be mistaken for abandonment. As after many setbacks and death of a close personal friend:( (The very same Close friend Who got xuphorz's first dcemu accoun t banned as a pratical joke ~And the very same friend who Stole His psp) Xuphorz Spent many Days and many hours on the forums here speaking to you of this same friend:(
And when he passed away It hit Xuphorz hard :(

The forums here only served to remind him of his loss, These hardships are personal to him (And if somone where to, insult or make fun of him, Well a bann would just be almost a promise,Take that as writen in stone by SP)But he has returned to us.And We welcome him!So Welcome Home Brother! Welcome home:)

V3N0M
June 1st, 2006, 04:49
Now i feel bad...and I don't even know the guy. Well welcome back. That was a nice thing you did by telling others shadow. Xuphorz I'll prey for you. Everything will turn out alright.

Cooe14
June 1st, 2006, 05:07
Life can be so darn cruel, taking what you love most away. :(

Kaiser
June 1st, 2006, 05:34
Good to see him coming back.

xuphorz
June 1st, 2006, 16:04
heh, i'm back

i'll mostly probly be in the xbox forum now :)

V3N0M
June 2nd, 2006, 00:30
"old pro" huh, lol i'm just a little kid compared to you lol. I may not know you but its good to have a respected member back.

xuphorz
June 2nd, 2006, 01:47
mm kay jman. thank you :)

V3N0M
June 2nd, 2006, 01:48
LOL Good that you have a sense of humer. What makes this site so great.

quzar
June 2nd, 2006, 01:53
I wouldn't say a respected member. I know people make mistakes, but I have no tolerance for those who perpetrate hoaxes at all, and won't forget it. (like that other user who claimed to have a phd in aeronautics or something)

V3N0M
June 2nd, 2006, 01:59
What are you talking about?

xuphorz
June 2nd, 2006, 02:48
quzar, what do you have against me? when have i ever made a hoax?

Cap'n 1time
June 2nd, 2006, 04:03
I wouldn't say a respected member. I know people make mistakes, but I have no tolerance for those who perpetrate hoaxes at all, and won't forget it. (like that other user who claimed to have a phd in aeronautics or something)

right.. did i ever tell you all about my phd in aeronautics? :)

xuphorz
June 2nd, 2006, 04:09
that's pitiful.
who the hel said that anyway?

V3N0M
June 2nd, 2006, 04:45
Ok obviously i haven't been around long enough to know whats going here lol. Could you guys fill me in on what the hell quzar saying?lol oh well, well its good to have you back xuphorz.

xuphorz
June 2nd, 2006, 04:50
i don't even know whop said they're a phd in auroneutics, or what they hell he's saying about me

V3N0M
June 2nd, 2006, 05:37
That was odd, lol Well who cares. Maby he got you mixed up with someone else.

Kaiser
June 2nd, 2006, 06:02
quzar, what do you have against me? when have i ever made a hoax?

Any plans to continue work on your game?

xuphorz
June 2nd, 2006, 06:33
that's what he calls the hoax?
i finished it long ago, but can't release any links for it on dcemu for certain reasons

Kaiser
June 2nd, 2006, 06:50
that's what he calls the hoax?
i finished it long ago, but can't release any links for it on dcemu for certain reasons

Certain reasons? Mind elaborating?

xuphorz
June 2nd, 2006, 06:55
sure, it involves animated nudity/sex/extreme gore/very strong language/warez/other stuff dcemu is bound not to like.

hey, you asked.:)

Cap'n 1time
June 2nd, 2006, 23:43
sure, it involves animated nudity/sex/extreme gore/very strong language/warez/other stuff dcemu is bound not to like.

hey, you asked.:)

well my friend.. i hate to say it.. but i can perfectly understand why someone might not want nudity and sex hosted on here.. Its against the original policy from 2 years ago. These policies arnt enforced for shits and giggles you know. :)

xuphorz
June 2nd, 2006, 23:44
yeah, that's why i stopped uploading after beta 3 :)

i might, might, make a dcemu ok one eventually.

Zion
June 4th, 2006, 15:25
Welcome back. :D

Sorry to hear about the bad time you have gone through:(