PDA

View Full Version : News from the Cheif...

Produkt
June 1st, 2006, 04:01
Alright. Here is my little bulletin to you all...

The studio I work for attempted to try a game development well we went into a slump and in order to keep out busness from shutting down we had to drop the game development project so I have to clean up all the wrecords of that to file them for tax deductables and other crap...

I'm also looking for another job... (you never succeed in life unless you do what you love) any way... so

If you want to ask about mapping for Iris 0.2 learn how to use the editor... pick a version of radiant you like and stick to it and learn how to use that version.

From now on I'll be making sample maps and making tutorials on how to create things as they get added to Iris. Maybe later if I have time I'll give a couple more samples and tips and guidelines for making maps.

I may start a question and answer thread... but I'm tired... I hate dealing with people who dont understand simple design principles...

Cooe14
June 1st, 2006, 04:17
Alright. Here is my little bulletin to you all...

The studio I work for attempted to try a game development well we went into a slump and in order to keep out busness from shutting down we had to drop the game development project so I have to clean up all the wrecords of that to file them for tax deductables and other crap...

I'm also looking for another job... (you never succeed in life unless you do what you love) any way... so

If you want to ask about mapping for Iris 0.2 learn how to use the editor... pick a version of radiant you like and stick to it and learn how to use that version.

From now on I'll be making sample maps and making tutorials on how to create things as they get added to Iris. Maybe later if I have time I'll give a couple more samples and tips and guidelines for making maps.

I may start a question and answer thread... but I'm tired... I hate dealing with people who dont understand simple design principles...
That sucks dude :( . What city do you live in? are there any small game developer's there?

vettacossx
June 1st, 2006, 06:42
to bad nintendo wasnt looking i can think of a certain monkey you know who might have a BETTER idea as far as employment than we do.. ;)

Produkt
June 1st, 2006, 10:51
I've got a job in mind... I need to get a proper portfolio built though

sroon
June 1st, 2006, 20:11
Hey chief.. in the next iris, can we use better textures and not just 24bit?

Buddy4point0
June 16th, 2006, 14:45
better textures would be nice btw when useing paint that comes with windows do you save textures as 256 color or 24 bit i have a program to convert to tga