PDA

View Full Version : Slime Volleyball PSP

wraggster
June 1st, 2006, 22:46
Mikesena (http://www.meosoft.net/) has released a new lua game for the PSP, heres the details:

I have been working on a homebrew application for the PSP called 'Slime Volleyball PSP'. It is a clone of the java game 'Slime Volleyball', created by Daniel Wedge & Quin Pendragon. It is written in LUA and is a total rewrite, nothing has been 'ported'. This is just a proof of concept.

Currently, the game has the following features:
Slimes move
Slimes jump
The ball bounces (very basic and dodgy)

The ball cannot be passed as yet, but I will get this fixed over time.

An AI bot will also be added, as soon as the script for a ball bouncing has been fully developed and in working order.

Attached is the current version. It requires LUA Player to run. The final release will probably have LUA Player built in.

Update 1/6/06
Updated the Ball physics, so it looks and bounces correctly
Also added ground detection. When the ball hits the ground, the round will end and START needs to be pressed so play can continue
There is an updated file available for download.

Download and Give feedback Via Comments
via mikesena (http://forums.qj.net/showthread.php?t=52695)

vettacossx
June 1st, 2006, 23:33
lol looks cute ....awwww ;)

sroon
June 2nd, 2006, 01:38
AWW MAN I LOVE SLIME VOLLY BALL...
I have never beaten the last big flashing guy befor. but now i can take it on the go!!
Thanks Mikesena! it is very apreceated!!

zouzzz
June 2nd, 2006, 08:32
lol looks cute ....awwww ;)
yes, it's coooooool
Today a new update?:rolleyes:

mr_nick666
June 2nd, 2006, 09:23
I had this on the PC! The characters were hairy though! :o A really simple and yet really addictive game! :)

sroon
June 3rd, 2006, 05:37
I had this on the PC! The characters were hairy though! :o A really simple and yet really addictive game! :)
Indeed it tis indeed it tis.. how far did you get in it?

flippkidd69
June 4th, 2006, 19:32
YESSSSSSSSS FINALLY.... IVE ACTUALLY BEEN WAITIN fOR THIS... LOL.. i tried to download te java fro mthe websites and play it in the browser.. good to see it come to life... teeeeeeehnx ..lol

dgbbad
June 5th, 2006, 05:57
Has Anyone Ever Beaten That Flashy Slime At The End?