PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing This Weekend?

wraggster
October 31st, 2009, 00:18
If I play anything this weekend, you can be damn sure that I'll be playing a copy of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, earning double the virtual money. A complimentary copy of the PlayStation 3 game arrived while I was away.

Away doing what? Away playing a video game for an upcoming review, two days that might have looked like two days off, but was two days worth of work. Work playing a video game, but still work. This weekend, I'll relax playing a video game or two.

I'll also take part of my weekend to play another upcoming PlayStation 3 (OK, multi-platform) game that I'm not sure if I'm supposed to mention. But it involves stabbing people. And that should be fun.

What about you? Playing anything you're permitted to name this weekend?

http://kotaku.com/5393787/what-are-you-playing-this-weekend

joshx1000
October 31st, 2009, 03:08
Im probably gonna play alot of campaigns this weekend due to me being so addicted to multiplayer and the games I'll play are Fallout 3,MGS4,Resistance 1,2,Killzone 2 and CoD W@W solo only.

mike_jmg
October 31st, 2009, 06:10
I love tekken

So, tekken 6 on the Xbox 360 as It was the only one I could get, but the control really sux, so I'm hoping to get the PS3 version where the D-pad is not as useless as on the 360.

I'm pretty wasted right now, but all in all it's been great, I have to master Alisa and some new moves for Bryan. I'll take on any of you DCEmuers on, and see what you've got, of course on the PS3 ver, once I got it.

kojiro7
October 31st, 2009, 09:55
I love tekken

So, tekken 6 on the Xbox 360 as It was the only one I could get, but the control really sux, so I'm hoping to get the PS3 version where the D-pad is not as useless as on the 360.

I'm pretty wasted right now, but all in all it's been great, I have to master Alisa and some new moves for Bryan. I'll take on any of you DCEmuers on, and see what you've got, of course on the PS3 ver, once I got it.

dont buy a ps3,buy an arcade style controller instead or a ps3 controller to xbox360 converter

ojdon
October 31st, 2009, 15:40
I gave my girlfriend my WoW discs yesterday so it's that.

Eviltaco64
October 31st, 2009, 16:10
dont buy a ps3,buy an arcade style controller instead or a ps3 controller to xbox360 converter

He already has a PS3. :P

I guess I'll be playing some Street Fighter III or Marvel vs Capcom 2 on my Xbox.

mike_jmg
October 31st, 2009, 23:59
Yup I already have one, I just need Tekken 6

spinksy
November 1st, 2009, 20:53
I had nearly 6 hours on Skies of Arcadia yesterday and late last night - first time ever playing it (kept loosing auctions for it on ebay and had 2 faulty copies before getting a good one) and am amazed at it!!

Its such an easy game to get into!! will be playing it again in abit!