PDA

View Full Version : NEOGEO CDZ Emulator for PSP 0.4

wraggster
June 2nd, 2006, 16:05
NJ (http://neocdz.hp.infoseek.co.jp/psp/index.html) has released a new version of his NeoGeo CD Emulator for the PSP, heres whats new:

- Doesnt require to be installed in the default directory anymore. (but bios and binary need to be i same dir)
- Music bug in pause/play fixed so Last resort works ok now
-Sprite Rendering fixed
- render using Kernal Mode
- GUI has been improved
- Press r to activate Screenshot
- Memory change in z80 emulation means music in many more games.
- Autofire Feature added
- New Graphics from pochi! (http://pochiicon.hp.infoseek.co.jp/)

Download and Give feedback Via Comments

jangosolo
June 2nd, 2006, 16:59
Cool - just switched to this one (last release) and it very good - excellent gui too - I shall give this one a try too

fucht017
June 2nd, 2006, 19:50
Brilljant.....Real Bout Fatal Fury Special for instance, plays like a dream...very fast...only my command.dat from MAME doesn't work...I noticed a new folder where it say command.dat..but where do i put my command.dat?.....But what a wonderfull EMU It's almost perfect i think...great job NJ, wish i had you're tallent;)

Illegal Machine
June 2nd, 2006, 20:37
you make a new folder named DATA.

put the command.dat in there... the only problem is that if you don't select the option to hide that folder on your desktop it'll show up in your games list.

hide it, and it wont.

fucht017
June 2nd, 2006, 21:06
It works.....thanks a lot Illegal Machine....realy like those names now, that you can see at the right sight from the Command list.....Few more hours with my PSP then(again)...;)

luis_05
June 2nd, 2006, 23:08
works beautiful on my fw 2.01!!! thanks a lot dude!!!! fu**in thanks a lot!!!1

smoky
June 3rd, 2006, 00:25
yeh! im gonna try this out right now!.. nice to see they are updating this emulator often :)

V3N0M
June 3rd, 2006, 00:52
Great emu. Hope it will have wi fi implemented in the next release.

Voltron
June 3rd, 2006, 01:18
Yes, great EMU indeed! Way to go NJ -

This, in my opinion is now the 2nd BEST Emulator for the PSP. My 1st Place pick would still have to be SNES9xTYL 0.4.2 ME.

If NJ can somehow implement a stable, adhoc multiplayer WiFi mode for this EMU, it would no doubt be the BEST EMU for the PSP. Performance & compatibility is just remarkable with this EMU.

Anyway, AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!

Thanks for the hard work and dedication to this EMU. Best GUI in the world for an EMU.

V3N0M
June 3rd, 2006, 01:31
Where do i put the comand.dat because its not working. I am using the one from mame. Is there different one that i need in order for it to work. Also do i put the DATA file with the command.dat(in it) at?

fucht017
June 3rd, 2006, 10:21
You must hide you're DATA folder......First click on properties then click on hidden...You're Data folder must be in you're ncdpsp...not the ncdpsp% directory...;)

b8a
June 3rd, 2006, 11:00
NJ is neither working on, nor does he have any plans to implement wifi. In fact, for the first time, his site plainly states that he neither plans any changes, nor is he working on any changes to the emulator.

fucht017
June 4th, 2006, 11:06
To unhide you're folder....click on start,then choose my computer,click on tools then folder options,then click on view and choose show hidden files and folders......I also choose the long hand version and it works fine.....Did you put the command.dat in you're DATA folder before you hide it?...remember right click on DATA choose properties, then choose hidden...good luck;)

vettacossx
June 4th, 2006, 23:43
:D was marvel vs capcom ever a neo geo cd game just curious and too lazy to google thanx in advance guys...;) I NEED THIS GAME IN MY PSP....OMG...best fighting game EVER

UPDATE:
it would seem after a lil research and getting ahold of the PC VERSION of the rom and the emulator....ive learned two IMPORTANT things

1: we need a CPS2 emulator for this to work PROPERLY at full speed

2. the rom size is only 29 mb!!! its possible on the psp as far as mem goes !!!! ;)

QUESTION: does the mame emulator support cps2 roms seems the auther of the neo geo cd does not plan on UPdating???

V3N0M
June 5th, 2006, 00:14
I've hidden it and put the command.dat folder in it. I put DATA with the command inside of it in "neocdzpsp" But it still does not work. How do i un-hide it? Witch one are you using (command file) ? BTW i'm using long hand.