PDA

View Full Version : Memory Game

wraggster
June 2nd, 2006, 16:18
Space 1 (http://teamnnc.free.fr/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=6105#6105) has released a Memory game for the DS, the flip the card over type memory game.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

DSbeatsPSP
June 1st, 2007, 03:23
this game is for genuises, right? I do like the international theme though. You could have toned downed how much we had to use our brains, though.

SashimiX
June 20th, 2007, 13:09
Wow, that's a LOT of cards to choose from... Is there any way to change the pictures? I'm really looking for a game that a 4 year old can play by just tapping the cards. No need for scoring or anything like that, just a virtual recreation of a memory game that I can also customize to include favorite subjects like Cars or Thomas the Train icons / pictures.

I'd try my hand at programming my own game, but I've never really programmed a game. I did take a few programming courses in college, but that was a while ago. I just want a simple Memory card game that's easily customizable (perhaps allowing custom card sets in a GIF or BMP file) and is controlled by simply tapping on the screen to flip the cards over. No need for any AI or scoring...