-New keys
L+R = pause emulator
Start + Select = reset machine

Options better
"Fixed" and "HW scale"

For 2.++ firnware in this page have the correct version
http://beta.pesepe.com

thanks yoguis and Unicorn

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g200/djacura/MAME4ALLPIC_MAME_PSPiluminatordiabo.jpg

Version 0.0.1
- More compatibility
- Now, the "home" key works to get out of the game that is running, and to get out of the emulator
- Is based in the last version make by chui of the mamegp32x 2.3

Thanks to:

djacura and jcm2004 betatesters
Sazuke2911 for their first port
Chui for the port of the emulator to SDL
Franxis for make the port of MAME
and all the people that had help Franxis in the make of the port

If you want to help to improve this project, these are the pages where you can help

http://www.talfi.redtotalonline.net/gp32_franxis/
http://chui.dcemu.co.uk/mame4all.html

and for donations throught paypal

franxis
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...&charset=UTF-8

chui
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...&charset=UTF-8

(Thanks to TheHard, who help me in translate this... so, if you get a mistake in this, blame him!)

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

O-bake
June 2nd, 2006, 22:03
Wow, thank you man :)

I just planned not to go out for another party this friday evening and now I know what to do. Testing MAME Games :D

thanks a lot!

matt2k
June 2nd, 2006, 22:35
This port just keeps getting better and better!!!

crowba
June 2nd, 2006, 23:52
thank you

nightcrawler420
June 3rd, 2006, 00:19
I have a few questions

1st does this work on 2.0?

2nd how do install it?

3rd where do I put the neo geo bios?

and finally what other bios do I need for it?

XioN980
June 3rd, 2006, 03:40
This is by far the best MAME emulator because it doesn't just have a preset list, it allows a list of YOUR roms :)

migsgiz
June 3rd, 2006, 04:30
thk you soooooooooo much
i have a 4gb ms and 3.9gb of mame roms so im testing all nite long!!!!!!!!!!!!!
may need a few beer to stay up

p.s. need any $$$$$$$$$$ pm me and im not talking $10 or $20 but more than that

djacura
June 3rd, 2006, 04:56
this emu even does not function in 2. xx

the roms go in the folder psp/mame4all/roms

the roms of neogeo need the bios, 3 files, neo-geo. ng-sfix. and ng-sm1.rom, that have to be put inside the roms for their operation,

this emu functions like predetermined there is 333mhz, in next releases tried to incorporate a selector 222/266/333mhz,

vsync even does not work, clock sound not work, video clock not work,

test this version, the 2. xx since kech cannot test it and I neither, we are 1.5
http://rapidshare.de/files/22058648/EBOOTS.rar.html

a greeting kech and people

johanh
June 3rd, 2006, 07:33
-New keys

Damn, when i read that i was hoping for a analog stick support. But no. :(

Voltron
June 3rd, 2006, 08:59
thk you soooooooooo much

Pleast post back with some of your results. Would love to hear from other people about performance and compatibility results.

samthegreat68
June 3rd, 2006, 09:14
thk you soooooooooo much

is Marvel vs Capcom working??

zoole
June 3rd, 2006, 09:21
great! great! great!
sound is goood!!!!!!!

siulmagic
June 3rd, 2006, 09:29
i loveeeeeeeee this releaeee omg this emulator rocks knight of round sound much better way better keep up the good work omg

Baboon
June 3rd, 2006, 09:42

the roms of neogeo need the bios, 3 files, neo-geo. ng-sfix. and ng-sm1.rom, that have to be put inside the roms for their operation,

this emu functions like predetermined there is 333mhz, in next releases tried to incorporate a selector 222/266/333mhz,

test this version, the 2. xx since kech cannot test it and I neither, we are 1.5

Hi,

I've got a 2.6 psp and I cant get any of these new mame eboots to work. It justs frreezes when you click on them. I managed to get the previous mame4all b 2 (with sound) to work using the cps1 games, so hopefuly this new release will also eventualy support 2.6's?

Keep up the good work... MAME ROCKS!

siulmagic
June 3rd, 2006, 09:55
imagine if we could play garou mark of the wolfs on our psp omg i would love that=D

hibone
June 3rd, 2006, 11:45
Does anyone have a list of compatible games? Ive tried a few but would love to get all of my working games on here.

djhcg
June 3rd, 2006, 11:53
thanks so much for your great work man!

urherenow
June 3rd, 2006, 12:04
is Marvel vs Capcom working??

Get a life. I've said several times that newer neogeo games (50MB+) will not run on a psp as long as we're using the MAME core. There isn't enough ram in the PSP. Period.

Baboon
June 3rd, 2006, 12:24
Has anbody that is on 2.6 got this working yet?

mcmonkey
June 3rd, 2006, 12:32
Get a life. I've said several times that newer neogeo games (50MB+) will not run on a psp as long as we're using the MAME core. There isn't enough ram in the PSP. Period.

marvel vs capcom is a CPS2 game and its less than 50meg :) so please dont rush when reading a post.

hombresapo
June 3rd, 2006, 12:39
No funciona en mi 2.5 + GTA.

Donīt works in my 2.5 with emenu GTA

dingus mcgee
June 4th, 2006, 01:51
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=25793

nobody said sony i have a sandisk ULTRA II 4.0GB MEMORY STICK PRO DUO $199.99 PLUS TAX ($216.17)
it on the market( JUST LOOK AROUND)
ok....I was calling B.S and now stand corrected....

kech
June 4th, 2006, 03:19
as a matter of fact its a 29 mb game im POSITIVE and it is indeed a CPS2 game....very very POSSIBLE as far as the rom size is concerned.....

and as far as POSSIBLE is concerned KEEP in mind that all the nay-sayers thought that n64 was IMPOSSIBLE....lmao....

as they say if theres a decryption theres an encryption and vice vera ;)

its weather you have the talent and WILL to make a good cps2 emu.....and to be honest marvel vs capcom is prob the BEST fighting game EVER!!!

Off Topic
"vettacossx has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space."

kech
June 4th, 2006, 03:20
as a matter of fact its a 29 mb game im POSITIVE and it is indeed a CPS2 game....very very POSSIBLE as far as the rom size is concerned.....

and as far as POSSIBLE is concerned KEEP in mind that all the nay-sayers thought that n64 was IMPOSSIBLE....lmao....

its weather you have the talent and WILL to make a good cps2 emu.....and to be honest marvel vs capcom is prob the BEST fighting game EVER!!!

Off Topic
"vettacossx has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space."

psp_twiz
June 4th, 2006, 03:34
does this function with all firmwares? if so, what are specs to get running? why is there no fricking read me file to help with these issues?

djacura
June 4th, 2006, 03:46
the files of the bios go inside the zip of the roms

have as soon as that this emu for the time being does not work with roms but large that 7 or 8 megas, itself this working in this aspect

the pad nalogic not work by small problems with the directions, it is expected that work in the following one release

and itself this working to improve the compatibility and that work in 2. xx

a greeting

djacura
June 4th, 2006, 03:54

have as soon as that this emu for the time being does not work with roms but large that 7 or 8 megas, itself this working in this aspect

the even analogic not work, by problems in the directions, it is expected that work in the following one release,

a greeting

gensuke
June 4th, 2006, 04:09
Joust stops at "Factory Settings Restored" and won't continue.

Just reset the game using select+start.

It should work on all william games.

Regards.

djacura
June 4th, 2006, 04:12

the even analogic not work, by problems in the directions, it is expected that work in the following one release,

a greeting

killurparents
June 4th, 2006, 04:18
Are your rom-sets named correctly? ie not just the zip but everything in them.

I've downloaded CLRmamepro, and have it scan my PSP rom directory with the datfile "MAME GP2X 2.3". It tells me which files are missing from my roms, but it won't fix them or rename them... and every version of the rom I download does not include them. Pac-man, Ms. Pac Man, Galaga, and a slew of other games won't load. (Yet I can get CPS1 and Neo-geo games to load. Go ****in' figure.) Will someone tell me EXACTLY what I need to do to get these GD'mned games to work?!

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME BFEORE I CHUCK MY MONITOR OUT THE WINDOW.

djacura
June 4th, 2006, 04:22
Once again, how do u put the threee bios files into the neo geo roms?

the pad analogic not work, by problems in the directions,it is expected that work in the following one release,

a greeting

gensuke
June 4th, 2006, 04:43
I've tried to run the 35 MAMEPSP supported games:

Here you are the results (when the roms are loaded):

1942 (set 1) - Freezes at title
Arkanoid (World) - BAD HARDWARE
Bagman - Freezes during play crashing MAME
Commando (World) - DOES NOT WORK
Crazy Climber - Crashes MAME
Defender - WORKS
Ghosts 'n Goblins (World?) - WORKS
Green Beret - BAD/INCOMPLETE MUSIC
Higemaru - Freezes at boot
Jail Break - BAD/INCOMPLETE SOUNDS
Joust (White/Green label) - WORKS
Kicker - WORKS
Kung Fu Master - WORKS, maybe it is too fast
Lady Bug - WORKS
Mario Bros - WORKS
Mat Mania - WORKS
Mikie - BAD/INCOMPLETE MUSIC
Mr. Do! (Universal) - GRAPHIC PROBLEMS (unplayable)
Pengo (Set 1) - DOESN'T BOOT
Ping Pong - WORKS
Robotron (Solid blue label) - WORKS
Space Invaders - NO SOUND
Tetris (Set 1) - WORKS
Track&Field - INCOMPLETE SOUND

Konami games have problems with sound, anyway this port of MAME is faster than MAMEPSP.

Regards.

djacura
June 4th, 2006, 04:43
thx kech

ACID
June 4th, 2006, 09:48
How do i put the neo geo bios into the neo geo games to play them?
you have to put them inside the ziped game folder but no game above 7mb work for now

ACID
June 4th, 2006, 09:52
STOP LIEING!!! a 4 gig memory stick isnt even on the market....I was at the sony style store this morning and purchased a 2 gig stick and asked...."do you have a 4 gig stick?".....they said not on the market yet!!(even contacted sony)...If you can show me a link where i can get a 4 gig stick post it ( so I can buy it)...otherwise......stop lieing!!!
Heres a link thehttp://cgi.ebay.com/4G-4GB-PSP-Memory-Stick-PRO-Duo-NEW-4-g-gb_W0QQitemZ7625711675QQihZ017QQcategoryZ18871QQrd Z1QQcmdZViewItem:eek: y are out.

ACID
June 4th, 2006, 09:53
STOP LIEING!!! a 4 gig memory stick isnt even on the market....I was at the sony style store this morning and purchased a 2 gig stick and asked...."do you have a 4 gig stick?".....they said not on the market yet!!(even contacted sony)...If you can show me a link where i can get a 4 gig stick post it ( so I can buy it)...otherwise......stop lieing!!!
heres your link check and google they sell them on many store on line

http://cgi.ebay.com/4G-4GB-PSP-Memory-Stick-PRO-Duo-NEW-4-g-gb_W0QQitemZ7625711675QQihZ017QQcategoryZ18871QQrd Z1QQcmdZViewItem
:p

ACID
June 4th, 2006, 09:57
Asteroids works, but without sound.

Arkanoid says "Bad Hardware".

Aero Fighters loads prefectly, with sound. We need an option to rotate the display for "Long" games.

Alex Kidd has messed up graphics, hard to tell if the controls work or not, but you can put in quarters.

Arkanoid 2 works prefect but slow.

Dig Dug works prefectly.

Dig Dug 2 works prefectly.

Centipede works perfectly.

Frogger works prefectly.

Golden Axe works prefectly.

Gradius works prefectly.

Gravitar works prefectly. (And is *REALLY* hard!)

Mr.Do works prefectly, I think. (never played it before)

Ms.Pacman appears to work prefectly, but the level has an invisable wall and numbers all over it.

Pacman, same error as Ms.Pacman, messed up game level.

Star Trek loads up, but no sound. Also the controls stop working after 5 seconds.

Star Wars loads up and runs prefectly, for about 20 seconds, then it locks up the whole PSP.

Super Xevious won't load.

Super Zaxxon freezes on display test (screen full of "0")

Tempest works prefectly.

Rampage gets trapped in video tests, won't load.

Joust 2 won't even show up on the list of games!

Return of the Jedi works perfectly. (aweful game)

We *REALLY* need Analog Stick support, just like the Joysticks in the arcades. Using the Directional pad feels all wrong.

BTW, these were all Zipped ROM's, just in case that's important. I assume all ROM's are zipped.
When a game is full of zeros let it sit for a bit more then likeli thegame will work ive seen it many times and it works

ACID
June 4th, 2006, 09:58
you put them inside the rom but no rom past 7 mb works

SweetFA
June 4th, 2006, 11:06
Screen was garbled on mine. It did start ok though.

The_Ultimate_Eggman
June 4th, 2006, 15:18
Anyone got double dragon working ?? worked badly on prev release no wont work at all.

Baboon
June 4th, 2006, 17:13
Thank god im just dying to play King of the monsters and all of my favorate arcade games.

No need to wait for mame... you can already play 'King of monsters 2' on psp by using NCDZPSP (neo cd emulator).

I'm hoping that with this new version i'll eventualy be able to play (on 2.6) Robocop, Bubble Bobble, Ewsat, Pang etc etc. :D

slamin
June 4th, 2006, 17:26
does this emulator work with the latest 2.7 and 2.71 updates, and how is it installed, and do you need to have a copy of GTA?

djacura
June 4th, 2006, 17:52

the pad analogic not work, by problems in the directions,it is expected that work in the following one release,

a greeting

djacura
June 4th, 2006, 17:52

a greeting

pspcross
June 4th, 2006, 17:53

its just rapidshare is a pain.

if you can i will try it with my bock on 2.5

thanks.

.Gogeta§§J4BR.
June 4th, 2006, 18:07
what is the correct rom folder?
i'm not able to get mame4all to detect my roms, what am i doin wrong? thank ya in advance

killurparents
June 4th, 2006, 18:41
Pac Man, Ms. Pac Man, Galaga, Pac Man Jr.... none of these run for me. How do I get these to work??? I asked in the last thread but no one responded. :( No sound in Caddilacs & Dinosaurs or The Punisher

.Gogeta§§J4BR.
June 4th, 2006, 18:44
what is the correct folder for me to put my games on?
No matter where I put'em, mame4all keeps saying he didnt find any games whatsoever... =`\

luis_05
June 4th, 2006, 19:01
dudes!! this doesnt work on my psp 2.01 :-(. It doesnt even boot up. Im using the bock loader. And when i click on it to run it doenst do nothing and goes back to the bock screen. Im only using mame roms? am i missing any folders, files? thanks

ste
June 4th, 2006, 19:15
Pac Man, Ms. Pac Man, Galaga, Pac Man Jr.... none of these run for me. How do I get these to work??? I asked in the last thread but no one responded. :( No sound in Caddilacs & Dinosaurs or The Punisher

Are your rom-sets named correctly? ie not just the zip but everything in them.

dingus mcgee
June 4th, 2006, 19:42
thk you soooooooooo much

Baboon
June 4th, 2006, 20:02

He might be talking about the datel 4gig hdd

http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=311&products_id=8735&

I've got one of these and its ideal for home brew. I'm just waiting for a fully working version on mame, which looks like it wont be far off from actualy happening!

Also on the Lik sang they are now stocking 4gig mem cards: http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=311&products_id=9056&

...I think this thread might be going slightly off topic! lol

NeonLightning
June 4th, 2006, 20:17
so still no list of working stuff? (we really should setup something like fanjita setup)

dingus mcgee
June 4th, 2006, 20:44
He might be talking about the datel 4gig hdd

http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=311&products_id=8735&

I've got one of these and its ideal for home brew. I'm just waiting for a fully working version on mame, which looks like it wont be far off from actualy happening!

Also on the Lik sang they are now stocking 4gig mem cards: http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=311&products_id=9056&

...I think this thread might be going slightly off topic! lol ok...i stand corrected...

thugline
June 4th, 2006, 21:24
everytime i try and start mame on my psp
it tells me "error: no available games found"
where do i put the roms, and what type should they be?
.zip, folder file, ect.

thanks

Zombo
June 4th, 2006, 21:42
damn,I couldn't get it to work on 2.50!even for the 2.50 release (says I don't have any roms and justs takes me to a blue screen when I put them in the MP_ROOT)

Zephyroth_drgs
June 4th, 2006, 21:43
hi srry about this cuestion, i do not know well the mame scene, i use it almost only to play metal slug on my pc, so does it work on it? :)

migsgiz
June 4th, 2006, 21:46
Hi All! About The Proformnace And Compatilbility Of , games Here Is The List of games that Proforms Well And Sounds Ok:

Alien Syndrome
Alpine Ski(set 1)
Arkanoid(world)=Loads Up But Says "bad Hardware"
Armwrestling
Asteroids(rev2)
Asteroids deluxe(rev2)
Avenging spirit
Bad Dudes
Baseball stars 2
Battle zone
Berzerk(ver1)
Black tiger=Loads up but stays blank
Blockout
Cadillacs and Dinosaurs(world)
Capcon bowling
Captain commando(world)
Carnival
Carrier air wing
Centipede
City collection
Cloak and dagger
Cobra command
Commando
Congo bongo
Cop1
Crazy balloon
Donkey Kong 3
Dynamite Dux
Knights of the round
Kung fu master
Lifeforce
Magicsword
.......and so on, too many to list!!!!
will try complete!just i dont have the time

I've notice on some games that loads up the first time work, but the second time arround they either dont work or even show up on the list just reboot your psp

logicbomb.de
June 4th, 2006, 22:04
"damn,I couldn't get it to work on 2.50!even for the 2.50 release (says I don't have any roms and justs takes me to a blue screen when I put them in the MP_ROOT)"

nothing is supposred to go in the MP_ROOT folder except your MP4 files.....

Root means in your memstick but not in any folder

WarpOn
June 4th, 2006, 22:13
Captain Comando runs ok. Please, somebody can put a List of compatible roms?

psp726
June 4th, 2006, 22:22

Zombo
June 4th, 2006, 22:27
then where do you put them,do you create a rom folder in the MAME folder?

MaxSMoke
June 4th, 2006, 22:28
Asteroids works, but without sound.

Arkanoid says "Bad Hardware".

Aero Fighters loads prefectly, with sound. We need an option to rotate the display for "Long" games.

Alex Kidd has messed up graphics, hard to tell if the controls work or not, but you can put in quarters.

Arkanoid 2 works prefect but slow.

Dig Dug works prefectly.

Dig Dug 2 works prefectly.

Centipede works perfectly.

Frogger works prefectly.

Golden Axe works prefectly.

Gradius works prefectly.

Gravitar works prefectly. (And is *REALLY* hard!)

Ms.Pacman appears to work prefectly, but the level has an invisable wall and numbers all over it.

Pacman, same error as Ms.Pacman, messed up game level.

Star Trek loads up, but no sound. Also the controls stop working after 5 seconds.

Star Wars loads up and runs prefectly, for about 20 seconds, then it locks up the whole PSP.

Super Xevious won't load.

Super Zaxxon freezes on display test (screen full of "0")

Tempest works prefectly.

Rampage gets trapped in video tests, won't load.

Joust 2 won't even show up on the list of games!

Return of the Jedi works perfectly. (aweful game)

We *REALLY* need Analog Stick support, just like the Joysticks in the arcades. Using the Directional pad feels all wrong.

BTW, these were all Zipped ROM's, just in case that's important. I assume all ROM's are zipped.

samthegreat68
June 4th, 2006, 22:34
marvel vs capcom is a CPS2 game and its less than 50meg :) so please dont rush when reading a post.

Aha! anyways i never really knew anything about MAME till recently. but is this guy saying theres a chance?

psp726
June 4th, 2006, 22:36
I think there is if we can stream it from the memory stick.

migsgiz
June 4th, 2006, 22:41

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=25793

nobody said sony i have a sandisk ULTRA II 4.0GB MEMORY STICK PRO DUO $199.99 PLUS TAX ($216.17)
it on the market( JUST LOOK AROUND)

psp726
June 4th, 2006, 22:58

Searching4me123
June 4th, 2006, 23:03
oh man i am missing out on a chance of a life time i wish i this would work on 2.6

kech
June 4th, 2006, 23:22
oh man i am missing out on a chance of a life time i wish i this would work on 2.6

i am working on this please wait

vettacossx
June 5th, 2006, 00:32

Zombo
June 5th, 2006, 01:13
i am working on this please wait

Thank god im just dying to play King of the monsters and all of my favorate arcade games.

vettacossx
June 5th, 2006, 04:16
would you ever consider porting the nubula emulator as it supports CPS2 games and there are alot of roms like marvel vs capcom and street fighter alpha zero 1 ,2 and 3 all the darkstalker games ! alot of awsome titles NEBULA PSP wolud kik ass! ;)

iwoodhorse
June 5th, 2006, 04:19
thank you ^_^

jedi172
June 5th, 2006, 06:57
Has anyone tested Bubble Bobble or any Nintendo games like Donkey Kong?

cawley1
June 5th, 2006, 08:22
I have been testing this Mame last night, it seems that most of the games I have put on the MS do not even show up, many of those that do then fail to run!
I don't know if it has been said elsewhere, but you will need to 'merge' some ROMs -unzip sets and re-zip one with necessary files- to get them to run (Golden Axe and Starwars will only work for me this way).
Still needs a good speed optimization and screen format sort-out, but coming along well!

What I got working -

Asteroids (rev1, rev2),
Asteroids Deluxe (rev2),
Ghouls'n Ghosts (world),
Golden Axe ('merged')
Gradius (gradius),
I,Robot (goes into test, can't get to go into game, seem to remember on PC you needed a keypress to do this?),
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (indytemp),
Q*Bert (qbert),
Star Wars ('merged', crashes PSP in the trench!)
Tempest (rev1, rev2, rev3).

What won't work -

Arkanoid (hardware error)
Beastie Feastie (black screen)
Burger Time (needs re-test with merged sets)
Bubble Bobble ('merged', black screen)
Donkey Kong (dkong, needs re-test with merged sets)
Road Runner (roadrunn)
Shinobi (shinobi, needs re-test with merged sets)

What won't show -

Aliens
Arkanoid 2 (arknoid2)
DJ Boy
Galaga 88
Ninja Spirit
Outrun
Parodius
R-Type
Rage Racer (just for fun!)
Space Harrier
Simpsons
The Glob (all)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (all)

Will keep testing more stuff and post further results!

Baboon
June 5th, 2006, 08:50
I'll be happy once Bubble Bobble and Robocop work on my 2.6 PSP!

On the previous beta 2 version Shinobi worked fine (although the sound wasnt 100% spot on)... so i'll be gutted if it doesnt work on this new release?

This has the potential to be the best emulator on the psp... fingers crossed it wont be too far off till the next update.

aleborri
June 5th, 2006, 10:53
Well, after some testing, I got working this:

Aero Fighters
Alien Syndrome
Altered Beast
Arkanoid 2
Bionic Commando
Block Out
Bomb Jack
Cabal (controller doesnt work properly though)
Cadillacs and Dinosaurs (no sound, sigh)
Captain Commando
Carrier Air Wing
Centipede
Chopper I
Circus
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Jr
Donkey Kong 3
Double Dragon
Double Dragon 2
Dragonninja
Elevator Action
Final Fight
Frogger
Galaga
Galaxian
Gauntlet
Gauntlet 2
Ghouls n Ghosts
Golden Axe
Gradius
Green Beret
Ikari Warriors
Joust
King of Dragons
King of the Monsters
Klax
Knights of the Round (no sound)
Kung Fu Master
Magic Sword
Mega Twins
Mercs
Midnight Resistance
Millipede
Minefield
Mr. Do!
Mutation Nation
Nam 1975
Nemo
Ninja Gaiden
P.O.W
Pacman
Pac-Land
Pang 3
Paperboy
Pocket Gal
Prehistorik Isle (this one didn't work before, it now works great :) )
Puck Man
Punch Out
Punisher (no sound)
Puzzle Bobble
Qbert
Rainbow Islands (no sound)
Rastan
Road Blasters
Robocop
Robotron
Rolling Thunder
Rygar
Salamander
Shinobi (it works great for me)
Snow bros
Space Invaders
Street Fighter I
Strider
Superman
Tempest
Tetris
Three Wonders (awesome)
Toki
Track&Field
Tron
Truxton
Twin Cobra
Turtles
Twin Bee
UN Squadron
Varth
Vigilante (no sound :( )
Warriors of Fate (no sound)
Wrestle War (some graphic problems)
Xybots
Zaxxon

Not working

Alien Storm (please has someone get this to work?)
Alex Kidd
3 Count Bout
Arkanoid
Black Tiger
E-Swat
Fatal Fury 1-3
Galaxy Fight
Double Dragon Neogeo
Megaman
Motorace USA
Ragnagard
Pang
Popeye
Samurai Showdown
Street Fighter II (no version, hyper, ce, etc works)
TMNT
Kof94
Viewpoint
Wonderboy
World Heroes Perfect

So that's it, though I'm sure I could get 3 times that list if I tested all the games. My opinion, even on its current state, this is already one of the best emulators for PSP by far. So many awesome games are playable with good sound and reasonable size for the screen, it's simply awesome.

Things to fix are obvious, still no full screen, though now it's not missed so much, there are some sound problems around, either lagging or non-existent in some games, and there are many games either don't work or simply don't show on the rom list. There are lots of memory problems on games with big size, and some games have graphical errors.

Still as it is, it way better than any other MAME attempt, and will stay on my memory card for a long time, really cann only say thanks thanks thanks, I'll go donate something for this since this is going to give me hours of retro entertainment.

PD: I have a 4gb memory stick, and you can check them out on ebay by searching for "4gb memory stick psp", with so many games playable for MAME you're going to need it ;)

Baboon
June 5th, 2006, 11:14
Thats quite an impressive list of working games. What firmware are you using Aleborri?

Robocop, POW, Pacland, final fight... I sooooooooooo need these games to work on 2.6!

yamaneko
June 5th, 2006, 12:37
good, i play ghosts n goblins and knights of the round... :D Good Work

aleborri
June 5th, 2006, 14:00
1.5 :)

The_Ultimate_Eggman
June 5th, 2006, 14:03
buble bobble doe's not work tried 3 different rom sets just black screens or errors with rom files tried a merge to.

Panini
June 5th, 2006, 14:03
Hello.

Do we know when we're going to get any udates 4this emulator? I have 2.5 and nothing is working??

This and the n64 emus look most promising!

does anyone know roughly when there will be an update for this mame so that everybody can run it??

The_Ultimate_Eggman
June 5th, 2006, 14:11
Yeah roughly around the same time we can predict the wining lottery number..... AS and when the coder has time to work be patient.

ACID
June 5th, 2006, 14:13
Hello.

Do we know when we're going to get any udates 4this emulator? I have 2.5 and nothing is working??

This and the n64 emus look most promising!

does anyone know roughly when there will be an update for this mame so that everybody can run it??
This Is the new update this kind off thing takes time KOCH is doign miracles in such short time

ACID
June 5th, 2006, 14:14
Heres some of the games i got and work with this release.

4 Player Bowling
1941 (japan)
1941 (World)
Alien Syndrome
Alpine Ski (set 1)
Amidar (scramble hardware)
Amigo
Ant Eater
BasketBall
Battle Zone
Battle Zone (alternate version)
Bio Attack
Bionic Commando (set 1)
Bionic Commando (set 2)
Black Widow
Blasto
Block out
Blockade
Blue Print
Blue Shark
BootHill
Boulderdash -/ Boulderdash part 2
Bowl O' Rama
Brain
Break Thru
Bump n Jump
Burning Rubber
Cadillacs and Dinosaurs (World 930201)
Calipso
Capcom Bowling
Capcom World 2 (Japan 920611)
Captain Commando (world)
Captain Silver (Japan)
Car Action
Carnival
Carrier Air Wing (world)
Centipede (rev 2)
Centipede (rev 3)
Challenger
Champion Baseball
Check man
Check Mate
Cheeky Mouse
Chopper 1
Circus
City Connection
Congo Bongo
Coors Light Bowling
Cop 01 (set 1)
Cosmic Advenger
Cosmic Alien
Cosmic Monsters
Crazy Balloon (set 1)
Crazy Kong (Scramble Hardware)
Curve Ball
Darwin 4078 (Japan)
Dead Eye
Defender (Red label)
Depthcharge
Destination Earth
Diamond Run
Dog Patch
Dominos
Double Play
E.D.F. Earth Defense Force
Exerion
Express Raider (US)
Extra Innings
Eyes (Digitrex Techstar)
F-1 Dream
Final Fight (world)
Frogs
Ghouls'n Ghosts (World)
Gradius
Invader's Revenge
Jail Break
Juno First
King of Dragons
Knights of the Rounds
Lifeforce (Japan)
Mappy (US)
Mercs (World 900302)
Millipede
Nemesis
Nemo
P-47 - The Phantom Fighter (World)
P.O.W. - Prisoners of War (US)
Peter Pack-Rat
Ping Pong
Pooyan
Salamander (version D)
Space Invaders
Star Force
Strider (us)
Tempest (rev 3)
Tetris (set 1)
Track & Field
UN Squadron
Warriors of Fate
Xybots (rev 2)
Zaxxon (set 1)

Panini
June 5th, 2006, 14:23
sorry if sound impatient, Im just very excited about the prospect of mame on my psp.

i apreciate that it takes time to put these things together, just thought the programers might have a rough idea?
The people who make these things happen are legends. respect to you all.

Ill take some deep breaths now and calm down. :)

The_Ultimate_Eggman
June 5th, 2006, 16:35
No probs dude just these things take time my friend after all the best things come to those who wait ;)

ACID
June 5th, 2006, 21:10
Hi can eany body tell me where to get the tools crlmame and everything i need to make the games compatible for the psp. I cant seem to find a version that is .34 or .35 witch what this emulator is. If some one can tell me the game list i can prvide will be 10 times bigger then the one i just posted. && big ups to KOCH

johanh
June 5th, 2006, 21:56

Very true. Hope it comes in a future update.

ACID
June 5th, 2006, 22:28
[QUOTE=kech]Version 0.0.2
-The Sound is better
-better resolucion (not at all)
-New keys
L+R = pause emulator
Start + Select = reset machine

Options better
"Fixed" and "HW scale"

Hi can you send a page of where to get the tools to conver the games to 0.34 version so i can get a bigger list goign on this site thanks for your work

The_Ultimate_Eggman
June 6th, 2006, 10:24
Google it guyz try this as a search = mame rom tools, ;). P.S DONT ASK FOR ROM LINKS YOU MUST OWN THE ORIGINALS.

The_Ultimate_Eggman
June 6th, 2006, 10:40
LOL ive a full set of mame V 105 roms im not sitting and going thru 5000+ games.Good luck dude !!! :)

Panini
June 6th, 2006, 15:28
Anbody wanna swop a crappy 2.5 psp for 1.5? lol

All I want is robocop and zaxxon to work and ill be v happy!

Its funny really, i bought the psp to play all the latest games, but now all i really care about is the classic old skoool games. ;)

ACID
June 6th, 2006, 17:10
Anbody wanna swop a crappy 2.5 psp for 1.5? lol

All I want is robocop and zaxxon to work and ill be v happy!

Its funny really, i bought the psp to play all the latest games, but now all i really care about is the classic old skoool games. ;)
Your crazy if you think somebody is just goign to swap psps like that

ACID
June 6th, 2006, 17:32
Heres some more games i got working.

Bad Dudes
Colony 7 (set 1)
Colony 7 (set 2)
Cook Race
Commando (sega)
Comotion
Cops'n Robbers
Crash
Crater Raider
Dark Seal (World revision 3)
Double Dragon II - The Revenge (World)
Dynamite Dux (bootleg)
Espial (Europe)
Extra Bases
Mr. Do's Castle (set 1) & (set 2)
Mr. Do vs. Unicorns
My Hero
Street Fighter (world)
Zero Zone
Zoar
Zzyzzyxx (set 1)

SweetFA
June 6th, 2006, 19:58
Heres some more games i got working.

Bad Dudes
Colony 7 (set 1)
Colony 7 (set 2)
Cook Race
Commando (sega)
Comotion
Cops'n Robbers
Crash
Crater Raider
Dark Seal (World revision 3)
Double Dragon II - The Revenge (World)
Dynamite Dux (bootleg)
Espial (Europe)
Extra Bases
Mr. Do's Castle (set 1) & (set 2)
Mr. Do vs. Unicorns
My Hero
Street Fighter (world)
Zero Zone
Zoar
Zzyzzyxx (set 1)
I couldn't get those Mr Do games to start.
SELECT doesn't add credits for me?

spyder52
June 6th, 2006, 20:05
i get a error it does not find any roms where do you put them is it zipped or unzipped

SweetFA
June 6th, 2006, 20:09
i get a error it does not find any roms where do you put them is it zipped or unzipped
in a roms subdirectory of the emulator

zipped.

zoole
June 6th, 2006, 23:19
These games crash on the title screen.

1943kai
commando
exedexes
gunsmoke
sectionz
sidearms
trojan

ryger(2stage crush)

great! mame4all !!

brbpeople
June 7th, 2006, 00:47
i n some help were do you get the 3 bios i tried googling it in but no luck and someone post a link and what format does the rom(game) have to be in?

thepce
June 7th, 2006, 05:11
Sorry if this has been repeated, but this doesn't work in v 2.0, right? I keep getting a blue screen with nothing else. I put the roms in the F:\ROMS.

These are the same roms that work on my PC (I made no adjustments to them).

Baboon
June 7th, 2006, 08:36
I know it doent work for 2.6 at the mo, So I would guess all 2.0+ owners are the same.

....but the coder 'Kech' has posted that he is working on it and to be patient.

Fingers crossed he succeeds. :)

ACID
June 7th, 2006, 13:13
I couldn't get those Mr Do games to start.
SELECT doesn't add credits for me?
I got them to work by adding another select button i think it was the triangle button. just go to configuration screen before you start the game

SweetFA
June 7th, 2006, 18:30
Well, after some testing, I got working this:

Aero Fighters
Alien Syndrome
Altered Beast
Arkanoid 2
Bionic Commando
Block Out
Bomb Jack
Cabal (controller doesnt work properly though)
Cadillacs and Dinosaurs (no sound, sigh)
Captain Commando
Carrier Air Wing
Centipede
Chopper I
Circus
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Jr
Donkey Kong 3
Double Dragon
Double Dragon 2
Dragonninja
Elevator Action
Final Fight
Frogger
Galaga
Galaxian
Gauntlet
Gauntlet 2
Ghouls n Ghosts
Golden Axe
Gradius
Green Beret
Ikari Warriors
Joust
King of Dragons
King of the Monsters
Klax
Knights of the Round (no sound)
Kung Fu Master
Magic Sword
Mega Twins
Mercs
Midnight Resistance
Millipede
Minefield
Mr. Do!
Mutation Nation
Nam 1975
Nemo
Ninja Gaiden
P.O.W
Pacman
Pac-Land
Pang 3
Paperboy
Pocket Gal
Prehistorik Isle (this one didn't work before, it now works great :) )
Puck Man
Punch Out
Punisher (no sound)
Puzzle Bobble
Qbert
Rainbow Islands (no sound)
Rastan
Road Blasters
Robocop
Robotron
Rolling Thunder
Rygar
Salamander
Shinobi (it works great for me)
Snow bros
Space Invaders
Street Fighter I
Strider
Superman
Tempest
Tetris
Three Wonders (awesome)
Toki
Track&Field
Tron
Truxton
Twin Cobra
Turtles
Twin Bee
UN Squadron
Varth
Vigilante (no sound :( )
Warriors of Fate (no sound)
Wrestle War (some graphic problems)
Xybots
Zaxxon

Not working

Alien Storm (please has someone get this to work?)
Alex Kidd
3 Count Bout
Arkanoid
Black Tiger
E-Swat
Fatal Fury 1-3
Galaxy Fight
Double Dragon Neogeo
Megaman
Motorace USA
Ragnagard
Pang
Popeye
Samurai Showdown
Street Fighter II (no version, hyper, ce, etc works)
TMNT
Kof94
Viewpoint
Wonderboy
World Heroes Perfect

So that's it, though I'm sure I could get 3 times that list if I tested all the games. My opinion, even on its current state, this is already one of the best emulators for PSP by far. So many awesome games are playable with good sound and reasonable size for the screen, it's simply awesome.

Things to fix are obvious, still no full screen, though now it's not missed so much, there are some sound problems around, either lagging or non-existent in some games, and there are many games either don't work or simply don't show on the rom list. There are lots of memory problems on games with big size, and some games have graphical errors.

Still as it is, it way better than any other MAME attempt, and will stay on my memory card for a long time, really cann only say thanks thanks thanks, I'll go donate something for this since this is going to give me hours of retro entertainment.

PD: I have a 4gb memory stick, and you can check them out on ebay by searching for "4gb memory stick psp", with so many games playable for MAME you're going to need it ;)
I can't get Donkey Kong to work and i've done the CLRMame thing too :confused:

SweetFA
June 7th, 2006, 18:33
I got them to work by adding another select button i think it was the triangle button. just go to configuration screen before you start the game
You couldn't tell me exactly what setup you've done for the keys could you?

SweetFA
June 7th, 2006, 19:34
I can't get Donkey Kong to work and i've done the CLRMame thing too :confused:
Found the rom in an old set, works now.

The Last Ninja
June 7th, 2006, 21:15
I really have hard time running some games that "should work" even trying the clrmame methode.
Anyone succefully found a way to run some of these latest set roms:

Double Dragon
Captain Commando
Galaga
Midnight Resistance
Robocop
Snow bros
Toki

And for example Wonderboy is listed as not working while I have no problems running Wonderboy deluxe.

ACID
June 8th, 2006, 04:58
You couldn't tell me exactly what setup you've done for the keys could you?
First i got the rom from a MAME only web. Second just add an extra select button i used triangle in the configuration before you start the game. Just press select to choose the game then bring up the menu ( L ) button before pressing select again.;)

ACID
June 8th, 2006, 05:01
Found the rom in an old set, works now.
Dude an when you quote dont use everything like you did above it takes so much space.
google for retro mame romes or mame roms .35 you will get a lot of working roms ive gotten over 200 to work

ACID
June 8th, 2006, 05:05
LOL ive a full set of mame V 105 roms im not sitting and going thru 5000+ games.Good luck dude !!! :)
But theres some of us that are willing to try. By the way the only way you will own an original mame game is if you have the actual arcade machine , or mother board from the machine ,not for nothing but i dought eany body in here does. Because i have one of thoes comercial machines with like 2000 games in it and it still doesnt have 10% of mame games you can down load. So please the smartness out. We are all just trying to help each others out.:mad:

aleborri
June 8th, 2006, 07:22
Double Dragon bootleg is the one that works if I remember well, the rest check for old MAME versions of those games, I promise they work great.

wilbur
June 8th, 2006, 18:26
Hi.

I'm new to mame and just was wondering if anyone knew if any system 16/32 games are supported in any mame versions? ideally, i'd like macmame to work for it as i have a mac.

is it possible to run system 16 roms on mac mame or windows mame? if so do i need any support files? if not will it ever be possible

Thanx

SweetFA
June 8th, 2006, 18:54
First i got the rom from a MAME only web. Second just add an extra select button i used triangle in the configuration before you start the game. Just press select to choose the game then bring up the menu ( L ) button before pressing select again.;)
So you've remapped which FIRE button to which Button?
They're not referred to by the PSP shapes it's X,A,B,Y,L,R etc

Baboon
June 8th, 2006, 18:54
Hi.

I'm new to mame and just was wondering if anyone knew if any system 16/32 games are supported in any mame versions? ideally, i'd like macmame to work for it as i have a mac.

is it possible to run system 16 roms on mac mame or windows mame? if so do i need any support files? if not will it ever be possible

Thanx

I've got a 2.6 psp and the last verion of mame that was released (that worked for me) was the previous beta2 version. I've got a couple System 16 games running: Dynamite Dux and Shinobi. Eswat does show up but unfortunetly it doesnt work.

ACID
June 8th, 2006, 19:13
So you've remapped which FIRE button to which Button?
They're not referred to by the PSP shapes it's X,A,B,Y,L,R etc
I remapped X with the triangle button for ,Ais square , B is (x) and you can also use O

ACID
June 8th, 2006, 19:15
Here are some more games that work with this version.

10 Yard Fight
ASO (Armored Scrum Object)
Asteroids (rev 1)
Asteroids Deluxe (rev 2 )
Astro Invader
Bank Panic
Berzerk
Frenzy
Galactic Warriors
Galivan - Cosmo Police (12-16-1985)
Gemini Wing
Ghosts'n Goblins (US)
Ghosts'n Goblins (World set 1)
Gondomania (US)
Gorf
Gorf (program 1 )
Green Beret
Guided Missile
Gun.Smoke (World)
Guzzler
Gypsy Juggler
Gyruss (Centuri)
Gyruss (Konami

SweetFA
June 8th, 2006, 22:52
I remapped X with the triangle button for ,Ais square , B is (x) and you can also use O
Do you mean you've done this is in the controller configuration screen before starting the rom?
Can't see how you can do that :confused:

SweetFA
June 8th, 2006, 22:57
classic games i've got working
asteroids
asteroids deluxe
battlezone
berzerk
cadillacs and dinosaurs
centipede
dig dug
donkey kong
double dragon
final fight
frogger
galaga
galaxian
golden axe
gorf
jungle king
missile command
mr lo!
ms pac man
pac man
phoenix
pleiads
q*bert
scramble
space invaders pt ii
space invaders
super breakout
super cobra
tempest
tetris
wonder boy deluxe

wilbur
June 8th, 2006, 23:35
anyone got dark seal working? if not on psp what about pc/macmame?

repuken2
June 9th, 2006, 00:19
I got Dark Seal working.

anybody got Prehistoric Island ?

ACID
June 9th, 2006, 03:54
Do you mean you've done this is in the controller configuration screen before starting the rom?
Can't see how you can do that :confused:
PM me your email ill help you out

Panini
June 9th, 2006, 12:31
Is there any news on how the update for 2.0+ users is coming on?

I’m more excited about this than Daedalus n64 stuff! lol

ACID
June 9th, 2006, 15:21
Hi guys heresa couple more games i tested that work with this version.

Heiankyo Alien
HeliFire (set 1) & (rev A)
Hellfire
Hexa
Hippodrome (US)
Hustle
Hyper Sports
Ikari (Japan)
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (set 1)
Intrepid (set 1)
Invinco
Invinco - Deep Scan
Invinco - Head On 2
Iron Horsed
Jack Rabbit (set 1)
Jump Bug
Jungle (konami)

aleborri
June 9th, 2006, 16:25
Pls kech can you give us a brief update about the upcoming version, anticipation is killing me :D

Panini
June 9th, 2006, 16:29
^^

Agreed!

ACID
June 9th, 2006, 16:32
Pls kech can you give us a brief update about the upcoming version, anticipation is killing me :D
Dude relax do you have eany idea of how hard it is to code eanything . Its not something that can really be done will eating a sandwich and watching tv. If his next release is as good as this one the wait will be worth it. big ups to KECH:p

hub_devil
June 9th, 2006, 20:24
you suck

badboylb32
June 9th, 2006, 20:34
Please answer....do I need a modded psp to install this mame....What do I need please help. Trying to play ultimate mortal kombat 3.

SweetFA
June 9th, 2006, 20:37
Please answer....do I need a modded psp to install this mame....What do I need please help. Trying to play ultimate mortal kombat 3.
You need v1.5 firmware.

You need roms compatable with v0.34 of Mame.

Shadowblind
June 9th, 2006, 21:11
All the mame files come in 2-99 different rom files with labled numbers(i.e. 2345_ae275) HOW THE HECK DO YOU GET THEM TO INTERTWINE AND WORK?! Sorry if someone already asked this... and where do u put them? I looked through the folder and there is no readme >=(

Shadowblind
June 9th, 2006, 23:11
someone answer...

SweetFA
June 10th, 2006, 00:11
someone answer...
All you get is a
MAME4ALLPSP
and a
MAME4ALLPSP% folder

Put these and their contents in the PSP/GAME folder of your memory stick.

Then create a subdirectory of MAME4ALLPSP called ROMS and put the Zipped ROM files from MAME in that folder.

If you don't have the MAME4ALLPSP and MAME4ALLPSP folders chances are you've downloaded the wrong program!

Shadowblind
June 10th, 2006, 00:16
and yet it still says Error: No Available Games Found

SweetFA
June 10th, 2006, 00:40
and yet it still says Error: No Available Games Found
What have you got in the ROMS folder.
Give me examples of a few filenames.

Shadowblind
June 10th, 2006, 01:02
lets see....
cosmic alien
gradius
samurai
space attack
WHY WONT THEY WORK?!

ACID
June 10th, 2006, 04:42
All the mame files come in 2-99 different rom files with labled numbers(i.e. 2345_ae275) HOW THE HECK DO YOU GET THEM TO INTERTWINE AND WORK?! Sorry if someone already asked this... and where do u put them? I looked through the folder and there is no readme >=(
First you need to put the in the roms folder inside the folder with out the % sign. second you need to have the right rom set in ziped format not renamed. check mi post and all the games i have tested. if a game doesnt show it might not be compatible. or use CLRMAME.dat to check your roms.

wilbur
June 10th, 2006, 18:51
trying to get dark seal to work.

anyone who has done so, what rom are you using?

i tried the word revision 3 to no avail.

I really like the look of this game. it looks a bit like immortal and i really wanna play it

pspcross
June 11th, 2006, 10:42
still waiting

does anyone know of a working version for 2 or above

i think someone said the last working version was the beta 2

if so where can i gat a hold of beta 2.

i just tried 002 version and previous one and neither of these work with my 2.5 version.

mamepsp works for some games but is very limited.

any one offer any help

cheers

ACID
June 11th, 2006, 18:06
What evry body should do is just get a 2.0 or lower psp and downgrade to 1.50. Because with devhooks 41 you can play up to 2.50 version games with out a problem.

Shadowblind
June 11th, 2006, 18:07
I await the day in which i may play viper phase1 and sonic fighters on PSP

theydnasty
June 12th, 2006, 00:03
hi there could any of you guys please help me i cant get no game running i get an error saying that no capable ganes games found. i dont know where i need to put the roms and i know the game that i have on my memory stick is capable because i check the campable list.. please help me by the way i have a 1.5 psp thanks in advance

ACID
June 12th, 2006, 04:53
theydnasty first the list is for the gp32. Second the games go in the no % folder where it says roms. Third the file must be zipped and you can't change the name. Hopefully that helps. Remember theres different rom sets just try Clrmame to get the right set

ACID
June 12th, 2006, 05:41
Here are some more games i tested that work for this emu.

3 Stooges
Safari
Sasuke vs. Commander
Tank Batalion
Tazz-Mania
Tehkan World Cup
Terra Cresta
Tiger Road
Time Pilot '84 (set 1)
Time Tunnel
TNK III
Toki no Senshi
Tomahawk 777 (rev 1)
Toobin
Touch Down Fever
Traverse USA
Truxton - Tatsujin
Turbo
Turtles
Twin Bee
Tutankham (konami)
World Cup 90

quicksilv
June 12th, 2006, 20:51
Great emulator! Really impressive porting :)

Although mame4all already is playable for most titles, i would really like to see some adjustments if possible. Most important i guess is better controls.. the analog nub is really needed in a lott of games, and/or improve the dpad sensitivity somehow. The sound is not optimal, but i can live with that in most games.

Would be really perfect if some more of my favorites would work :)
Games like SF2 (if controls are improved), outzone, 1942, 1943, donkey kong (better even is crazy kong), commando, (ms) pacman, pang, punisher (sound), rolling thunder, snow bros (sound), tmnt, toki (speed), vigilant (sound), and defenitly wonderboy in monsterland (wbml).
also if drivers can be added, i would like to see Raiden and Mortal Kombat 1+2 :)

Here is the list of games i've tested:
(-not listed means not in menu, possible no drivers for. Note i did not add neogeo bios into .zips.. still need to try that)
1941.zip OK
1942.zip set 1 title screen, hangs
1942a.zip set 2 title screen, hangs
1942b.zip set 3 title screen, hangs
1943.zip resets to title
1943jap.zip resets to title
1943kai.zip resets to title
3wonders.zip (three wonders) load failed
aliensyn.zip OK
arkanoi2.zip OK
arkanoid.zip Resets to title
atetris.zip OK
atetrisa.zip OK
atetrisb.zip OK
baddudes.zip OK
bagman.zip Crash at lvl start
bbros.zip black screen
blktiger.zip black screen
bloodbro.zip -not listed
boblbobl.zip black screen
bombjack.zip OK
bombrman.zip -not listed
brubber.zip load failed
bubblem.zip -not listed
bublbob2.zip -not listed
bublbobl.zip black screen
cabal.zip cabal set 1 runs, dpad unresponsive
cabal2.zip cabal set 2 runs, dpad unresponsive
cabalbl.zip cabal bootleg OK
calibr50.zip -not listed
captcomm.zip world set OK
captcomu.zip usa set OK
cawing.zip OK
cclimber.zip black screen
ckong.zip crazy kong set 1 black screen
commando.zip black screen
contra.zip OK
contrab.zip OK
ddragn2u.zip -not listed
ddragon.zip OK, but bit slow
ddragon2.zip OK
ddragonb.zip OK, but bit slow
ddragonu.zip -not listed
digdug.zip OK
digdug2.zip OK
dkong.zip runs, but can't climb ladders!
dkong3.zip OK
elevator.zip OK
exctscc2.zip -not listed
exctsccb.zip exciting soccer bootleg OK
exctsccr.zip exciting soccer hangs at decompression
ffight.zip OK
fhawk.zip -not listed
fireshrk.zip -not listed
fshark.zip -not listed
galaga.zip OK
galaxian.zip OK
gaplus.zip OK
gaunt2.zip OK
gauntlet.zip OK
gberet.zip OK
ghouls.zip ghouls'n gosts OK
ghoulsu.zip -not listed
gng.zip ghost'n goblins OK
goalx3.zip load failed. neogeo
goldnaxe.zip OK
gunsmoke.zip resets to title
hyperspt.zip OK, but sound is bad
hyprolym.zip OK, but sound is bad
indytemp.zip OK, shimmering/bad sound
jrpacman.zip OK
kchamp.zip karate champ OK
knights.zip knights ot round OK, great
kod.zip king of dragons OK, fallen enemies disapear but playable. good speed
kodb.zip kod bootleg OK
kungfum.zip OK, great. (hard to shake enemies loose due to dpad)
ladybug.zip OK
lresort.zip OK. NEOGEO
madshark.zip -not listed
megaman.zip load failed
mercs.zip OK. sprites sometimes disapear for few secs
mk.zip -not listed
mk2.zip -not listed
moonwalk.zip -not listed
mslug.zip load failed. neo geo
mspacman.zip runs, but some weird artifacts in maze, cannot finish 1st lvl
mtlslug.zip -not listed
neogeo.zip
offroad.zip -not listed
offroadt.zip -not listed
othunder.zip -not listed
outzone.zip starts, can insert coin. can't start game :( .. pls fix, great game!
outzonea.zip -not listed
outzonep.zip -not listed
p47.zip OK
pacman.zip -not listed
pacmania.zip -not listed
pacmanm.zip pacman midway load failed.
pang.zip hangs at decompression
pang3.zip OK
pangb.zip hangs at decompression
pbobblen.zip -not listed
pengo.zip black screen
phoenix.zip OK
pooyan.zip OK, but sound bug
pooyans.zip OK, but sound bug
pow.zip OK
pspikes.zip OK
puckman.zip runs, but some weird artifacts in maze, cannot finish 1st lvl
punchout.zip runs, but problems due to screen size (playable using SW Scaled)
punisher.zip works, but no sound
qix.zip OK
raiden.zip -not listed
rainbow.zip runs, but graphic glitches & unplayable due to dpad
rallyx.zip hangs at decompression (timer?)
rbtapper.zip hangs at decompression
robocop.zip OK
robocop2.zip -not listed
robocopp.zip -not listed
rthun2.zip -not listed
rthun2j.zip -not listed
rthunder.zip runs, but hangs at start screen. Plz fix!
rthundro.zip -not listed
rtype.zip -not listed
rtype2.zip -not listed
rygar.zip OK. too fast?
scontra.zip -not listed
scramblb.zip -not listed
scramble.zip OK
scrambls.zip -not listed
sdkicks.zip -not listed
sf2.zip load failed
sf2a.zip load failed
sf2b.zip load failed
sf2ce.zip load failed
sf2cej.zip load failed
sf2e.zip load failed
sf2j.zip load failed
sf2t.zip load failed
sf2tj.zip load failed
shdancer.zip -not listed
shdancrj.zip -not listed
shinobi.zip OK
sidearms.zip hangs at start
silkworm.zip -not listed
skyshark.zip -not listed
smashtv.zip -not listed
smashtv5.zip -not listed
snowbros.zip OK, fast sound
spang.zip black screen
spnchout.zip load failed
ssideki.zip -not listed
strider.zip OK
striderj.zip OK
superpac.zip OK
superqix.zip black screen
tehkanwc.zip OK
tetrisbl.zip OK
tigerh.zip bad hw
tigerh2.zip bad hw
tigerhb1.zip OK
tigerhb2.zip OK
timeplt.zip runs, but doesn't start level
tmnt.zip load failed
tnzs.zip black screen
tnzs2.zip black screen, plays sound
toki.zip OK, tad slow?
toki2.zip -not listed
toki3.zip -not listed
tokia.zip -not listed
tokib.zip -not listed
tokiu.zip -not listed
trackfld.zip OK
twincobr.zip load failed
twinhawk.zip -not listed
unsquad.zip OK, some minor gfx glitches
varth.zip OK
vigilant.zip OK, no sound
volfied.zip -not listed
wbdeluxe.zip OK
wbml.zip black screen
wboy.zip black screen
wc90.zip OK, sound problems
wc90b.zip OK
willow.zip OK
wof.zip OK, no sound
wrestwar.zip runs, no sound. Tate game
yiear.zip OK

(list attached in better formating)

michel11
June 12th, 2006, 22:30
:confused: Por Que No Me Funcionan Los Roms Que Le Instalo

zoole
June 13th, 2006, 06:52
Mame4allromset(mame0.34romset for GP2X) can be obtained with emule.

great!!mame4all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ACID
June 13th, 2006, 16:47
How about if we dont use emule Zoole. Theres other ways to get the right rom sets like using clrmame.

ACID
June 13th, 2006, 19:25
Here are more games that work for this release.

Satan of Saturn
Sauro
Scramble Egg
Sea Wolf
Shackled
Shark Attack
Shoot out
Silk Worm (set 1)
Sly Spy
Snap Jack
Solomon's Key (jap)
Space Invaders
Space Chacer
Space Dungeon
Space Seeker
Space Zap
Speak & Rescue
Speed Ball
Spelunker II
Sprint 1
Star Force
Star Jacker (sega)
Super Breakout
Super Casino
Super Man
The Speed Rumbler

Shadowblind
June 13th, 2006, 19:27
Nobody Even Mentioned Viper Phase 1 Or Sonic Fighters.... ;_;

quicksilv
June 13th, 2006, 22:15
I tested some more roms (just confirming as they should be mentioned in this thread i guess)

space invaders, OK no sound (needs samples i guess?)
Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, OK no sound
Saturday Night Slam Masters, load failed. Might be my rom as it's CPS1 and most of these run
crazy kong (scramble hw), runs but bad palette & can't climb ladders (as all kong games it seems)

also tested some neogeo roms, but most don't work for me :(
pbobble "Puzzle Bobble / Bust-A-Move", load failed
gpilots "Ghost Pilots", load failed
kof94 "The King of Fighters '94" -not listed
mslug "Metal Slug", load failed
mslug2 "Metal Slug 2", load failed
ararmy "Robo Army", load failed
sidkicks "Super Sidekicks" OK, no sound
ssideki2 "Super Sidekicks 2", load failed
tws96 "Tecmo World Soccer 96", load failed
goal3x "Goal Goal Goal", Load failed

So far i've only gotten Last Resort and Super Sidekicks to run. Ssidekicks doesn't have sound and some weird speed bug occurs.
I've added the neogeo bios files, but no luck so far.

What neogeo games are supposed to work?? anyone got anything to run besides ssidekicks + last resort?

Zombo
June 14th, 2006, 01:20
is there a 2.50 release that plays...
Alien Vs Predator
King Of The Monsters
Rampage

V3N0M
June 14th, 2006, 02:33
Just wondering but does Neo Geo work for this?

(Not to be confused with pocket or CD)

ACID
June 14th, 2006, 04:59
[QUOTE=JmanUmmKay]Just wondering but does Neo Geo work for this?

No only arcade neogeo roms work and i notice that nothing over 5mb works eanyway. OH and you need the bios inside the rom. Each rom you use needs its own neogeo bios.

ACID
June 14th, 2006, 05:45
Heres a List of all the games i got to work so far.

ukcuf16
June 14th, 2006, 05:54
holy hell thats a hell of alot of games u got wrkin ther^^^

omfg i cant wait for this 2 support marvel vs capcom :)

V3N0M
June 14th, 2006, 06:14
LOL Nice Banner! LOL

Baboon
June 14th, 2006, 13:25
What I dont understand is why a version of the previous beta2 version worked and supported quite a few cps1/system 16 roms, and that this latest release (although working nicely for 1.0 and 1.5 PSPs) does not work at all now for 2.1+ PSPs??

JollyJoe
June 14th, 2006, 15:38
baboon if I could get that beta2 work i'd be happy. It wouldn't load.
Has far as why this one doesn't work for eloader I don't know. Kech was suppose to be working on it,but he seems to have fallen off the face of the earth since then.

Baboon
June 14th, 2006, 16:10
I know Kech has peviously posted here saying to be patient, so we can only asume that he's beavering away trying to resolve this problem?

...an update/progress report of what (if anything) is going on would be coolio tho! Failing that, you could just go out and purchase Capcom Generations Remixed. ;)

The beta2 (cps1) version I got to work was posted on this website a while ago (if i remember it was the controller bug fix version, and I had to rename the 'eboot2' to 'eboot', and then put the games in to a roms folder on the root directory). ...but there isnt many games that work for it yet.

Ahhh, one day we'll perfect emulation on 2.6 psp. :)

quicksilv
June 14th, 2006, 18:06
acidburn: thanks for your list... nice to see someone else putting in some time to get a proper list done :)

I got some questions about it

i see you have commando (sega) on the list, but the regular commando (world) doesn't work. is it the same as the arcade version though? or some poor version (like ckongs.zip)?

also do these games have sound:
- Cadillacs and Dinosaurs (World 930201)
- space invaders. on PC it needs samples but i didn't try with a good set yet
- world cup 90
- punisher
- Warrior of Fate

also double dragon 1 works for me (missing on list), as does donkey kong but mario can't climb ladders for some weird reason (same with crazykong (scramble hw))

Unicorn
June 14th, 2006, 20:14
can get the last version working on 2.xx from the spanish site beta.pesepe.com (http://beta.pesepe.com/index.php?q=node/2156) .
Enjoy.

JollyJoe
June 15th, 2006, 00:03
Unicorn,is this for this version,or is this from the last version?

Unicorn
June 15th, 2006, 01:06
for the last version of the emulator available, MAME4ALL v0.0.2.
im sure that all of you will enjoy it, it wasnt me who got it working, but i had been talking with the man who discovered why we (people who use eLoader) couldnt use it (yoguis).
All has been possible thanks to him, and the coder of the emu of course :D
Have a nice day, i must go to bed now. If you need anything, just post here or in beta.pesepe (http://beta.pesepe.com/), i will try to help you.

ACID
June 15th, 2006, 02:45
[QUOTE=quicksilv]acidburn: thanks for your list... nice to see someone else putting in some time to get a proper list done :)

About 88% of the games i put on the list have sound some take a bit to load but they do.
As for the rom sets when i dont put an extention asume it to just be the plain game. SEga in this instent works over world for the game you asked

pspcross
June 17th, 2006, 06:15
for the last version of the emulator available, MAME4ALL v0.0.2.
im sure that all of you will enjoy it, it wasnt me who got it working, but i had been talking with the man who discovered why we (people who use eLoader) couldnt use it (yoguis).
All has been possible thanks to him, and the coder of the emu of course :D
Have a nice day, i must go to bed now. If you need anything, just post here or in beta.pesepe (http://beta.pesepe.com/), i will try to help you.

hi unicorn,

any chance you could get a translation of how yoguis managed to get this to run on versions for eloader.

i went to the site mentioned and i saw a version for
eloader.

does this work for you on version about 1.5 ???

if so could you explain the details that would be fantastic

thanks

pspcross

Vega
June 17th, 2006, 15:39
I cant seem to find the download link anywhere on beta.pspe . Could Wraggster maybe upload it?

Vega
June 17th, 2006, 15:58
ok, for the beta.pspe link (to get the 2.xx version) you need to create an account with them, i couldnt get the download to work until i did. Its simple enough,,, even tho its in spanish.

pspcross
June 17th, 2006, 21:32
i have the file and will try it tomorrow.

i tried to attach it to this post but the upload failed

if anyone wants it i can try to email it or maybe a MOD

can attach it to the post.

if anyone wants it send me a PM

i will let you know tomorrow the results

cheers

pspcross

pspcross
June 18th, 2006, 15:12
ok guys i have installed the file form the spanish website and i can confirm it now runs above 2.

i am running 2.5 with bock and tried a few games which work for me.

i have bad dudes, captain commando and 1941.

i haven't had a lot of time to test yet but at least its a start.

testing is what we are all here for right.

oh well better go load some more games to try.

happy hunting

pspcross.

JollyJoe
June 18th, 2006, 23:04
You didn't have to confirm anything. All they had to do was download it and try it themselves.

pspcross
June 19th, 2006, 00:49
thanks stating the obvious.

most people actually like to know if something works before they waste their time donwloading and installing stuff.

its constructive feedback from members of the community that make the homebrew scene what it is.

if my saying it actually works on 2+ encourages more people to test things then thats a good thing.

saying they can check themselves is just like saying RTFM.

if everyone had your attitude them we would get nowhere.

Festizzio
June 19th, 2006, 02:23
Where do I put the roms?

SweetFA
June 19th, 2006, 07:30
Where do I put the roms?
In a folder called ROMS under the MAME4ALL folder.
They should be in their .zip files.

ACID
June 19th, 2006, 07:47
Festizzio just remember not to rename the roms thats an error i notice a lot of people are doign.

Festizzio
June 19th, 2006, 08:00
In a folder called ROMS under the MAME4ALL folder.
They should be in their .zip files.
What MAME4ALL folder? Do you mean MAME4ALLPSP? Because that's the only one I see.:confused:

ACID
June 19th, 2006, 10:29
What MAME4ALL folder? Do you mean MAME4ALLPSP? Because that's the only one I see.:confused:
inside that folder you should have two more one with no % sign and one with
Put it in the one without the % sign in a sub folder named romsso it should look like this

Game
Mame4all
----- roms

Mame4all%
:eek:

Festizzio
June 19th, 2006, 20:49
inside that folder you should have two more one with no % sign and one with
Put it in the one without the % sign in a sub folder named romsso it should look like this

Game
Mame4all
----- roms

Mame4all%
:eek:
There is no Mame4all folder, when I open up the .rar file, the only folders inside are
MAME4ALLPSP
MAME4ALLPSP%

and all they have inside them are EBOOT.PBP files. Where do I create the roms folder? Also, I tried creating the roms folder inside MAME4ALLPSP, and placing my roms inside, but the emulator said it could not find any games.

SweetFA
June 19th, 2006, 21:08
There is no Mame4all folder, when I open up the .rar file, the only folders inside are
MAME4ALLPSP
MAME4ALLPSP%

and all they have inside them are EBOOT.PBP files. Where do I create the roms folder? Also, I tried creating the roms folder inside MAME4ALLPSP, and placing my roms inside, but the emulator said it could not find any games.
You didn't unzip the roms did you?
They shouldn't be unzipped.

Festizzio
June 19th, 2006, 21:20
You didn't unzip the roms did you?
They shouldn't be unzipped.
No, I didn't unzip the roms.

SweetFA
June 19th, 2006, 21:36
No, I didn't unzip the roms.
Are your roms compatible with MAME 0.34?

ACID
June 20th, 2006, 04:32
MAME4ALLPSP
MAME4ALLPSP%

make a folder named roms inside of mame4allpsp file and put the unzziped roms in without renaming them:rolleyes:

Baboon
June 20th, 2006, 08:37
thanks stating the obvious.

most people actually like to know if something works before they waste their time donwloading and installing stuff.

its constructive feedback from members of the community that make the homebrew scene what it is.

if my saying it actually works on 2+ encourages more people to test things then thats a good thing.

saying they can check themselves is just like saying RTFM.

if everyone had your attitude them we would get nowhere.

Just to confirm again, this new version does work on 2.6! :)

The sound is vastly improved to the beta2 version that i previously got working! Plus there seems to be a bit more compatibility with more roms working.

Great emu!

Thanks PSPcross for getting me setup with this new version. :D

dorkus
June 20th, 2006, 14:09
Sorry to ask this but could someone please upload the 2.++ file as an attachment in this thread. I've been having a hard time getting the file from that web site that was posted. Thank you in advance for your help.

pkmaximum
June 20th, 2006, 16:43
One of the biggest things I hope to see from this emulator eventually that was never done with NEO GEO Cd is multiplayer support!! :) Because many old school games on the cps1 for example have multiplayer that consul systems such as SNES didn't have. Like Magic Sword for example. Now a game I think we all want to play multiplayer is Metal Slug 1,2,and X because all the other metal slugs exceed the limit for the rom size of the emulator. Well I wish the best of luck on this project as I'm a huge fan of NEO GEO, and Mame.

pspcross
June 20th, 2006, 16:45
i have heard it is difficult to find.

cheers

pspcross

for dorkus

i tried to attach the file on sunday but it wouldn't let me attach it.( and today either).

pm me your email and i will send you it.

maybe baboon and try to attach it he has it too.

i can email it to one of the mods and maybe they would be kind enough to attach it.

pspcross

pspcross
June 20th, 2006, 17:23
whats worse not getting a game to work

or

actually getting it to work only for you not to be able
to enter credits to play it ???

anyone else have the same thing with mr do castle

i can load it but can't enter credits

what a bummer

pspcross

ACID
June 20th, 2006, 17:31
Heres the ones i used that worked for me.:p

aleborri
June 20th, 2006, 18:16
I'm getting a bit confused here, this new version is just the same old 0.0.2 release but working now in 2.++ right? So those like me with 1.5 won't get any improvements?

ACID
June 20th, 2006, 20:35
You are correct there aleborri just keep hoping for the next release like all of us.

JollyJoe
June 20th, 2006, 21:59
"Sorry to ask this but could someone please upload the 2.++ file as an attachment in this thread. I've been having a hard time getting the file from that web site that was posted. Thank you in advance for your help."

It's not really that hard to get. For one you have to join that site. The only real problem was not being able to get on the site,but once you join and can get on there it's fairly easy to download. But I figure someone will upload it to the site.

gammern
June 20th, 2006, 23:01
Greetings all you 2.60 users! Here is the file you requested and it worked like a dream on my 2.60!

Enjoy the attachment!

BadBoy House
June 22nd, 2006, 16:04
i think they need to add the option of full screen as a priority in the next release.

ACID
June 22nd, 2006, 16:15
No use for full screen right away its nice but you want them to work on graphics , sounds , things that will make the games play better and compatibilitie and memory

aleborri
June 22nd, 2006, 16:24
Full screen is a priority for me too.

BadBoy House
June 22nd, 2006, 16:44
mmm I think i'd prefer full screen (graphics) first, then compatibility with games.

having said that it's bloody brilliant they've got mame to work at all - I'll be trying rom set tonight

Baboon
June 22nd, 2006, 17:47
This really is a great release! Robocop, Bad dudes vs dragon ninja, golden axe, etc etc... fookin old school classics! :)

The use of the analog stick would be a great feature for a future release (the psps dpad just isnt up to much 2d shooting action).

JollyJoe
June 22nd, 2006, 19:29
Yeah,I'd like to be able to use the analog stick.

That and I'd like to see some more games working.

I wish somebody could actually get TMNT to boot up.

ACID
June 22nd, 2006, 22:00
I know its early but for an emu that runs more then 500 games already its great.

subcomander
June 23rd, 2006, 00:35
hey guys i need help. i downloaded the two files and put them in G:/psp/game file and made a rom file in the mame4allpsp. then i put a rom in the rom file. when i try and play it says theres nothing there. what kind of bios files do i need. oh and i have a version 1.5 psp. so can anyone help me please!?!?

BadBoy House
June 23rd, 2006, 08:37
tried a load of roms last night. they were mainly the "main" games from the 80s i.e outrun, afterburner, golden axe etc. sadly not many of them ran.

had some success with final fight, bad dudes, pacplus (no other pacmans worked), vigilante etc worked.

problem i've not now is i need to sift through the ones that worked and remove the ones that didnt.

SweetFA
June 23rd, 2006, 09:26
tried a load of roms last night. they were mainly the "main" games from the 80s i.e outrun, afterburner, golden axe etc. sadly not many of them ran.

had some success with final fight, bad dudes, pacplus (no other pacmans worked), vigilante etc worked.

problem i've not now is i need to sift through the ones that worked and remove the ones that didnt.
Sounds like you're not using v0.34 roms, Pacman does work but with some glitches IIRC.

Compatability is good, try different variants of the roms.

BadBoy House
June 23rd, 2006, 10:46
is there any way of checking which roms are 0.34 ones?

SweetFA
June 23rd, 2006, 10:59
is there any way of checking which roms are 0.34 ones?
Get clrmame

BadBoy House
June 23rd, 2006, 11:06
cool i'll give it a go. what does clrmame do? will it sift out those roms which are 0.34 and those that are not?

BadBoy House
June 23rd, 2006, 18:08
anyone know how to tell clrmame to filter out 0.34 games??

pspcross
June 23rd, 2006, 18:31
but i have no idea where to get one

i asked here if anyone had one but there wasn't much in the way of replies im afraid

i wouldn't bother with clrmame unless you have the dat file first

hope this helps

pspcross

RussWWFC
June 24th, 2006, 22:06
Runs well for me. Put Outrun @ Pole Posistion into the Roms Folder but they dont appear on the list. Rainbow Islands, Marble Madness and Frogger run well for me

JollyJoe
June 25th, 2006, 17:47
but i have no idea where to get one

i asked here if anyone had one but there wasn't much in the way of replies im afraid

i wouldn't bother with clrmame unless you have the dat file first

hope this helps

pspcross

go and download version one of this release. It has the datfile you need to get your roms running.

BadBoy House
June 26th, 2006, 20:19
shame rainbow islands has no music tho

ACID
June 26th, 2006, 20:32
shame rainbow islands has no music tho
ain't that the same as adventure island if so that one has music

XioN980
June 29th, 2006, 10:18
Ive got space invaders 2 (taito), pulsar and silkworm working perfectly were as Pacman Plus has a bar through the middle stopping it from being playable as you cant move past half the stage.

pspcross
June 29th, 2006, 18:00
go and download version one of this release. It has the datfile you need to get your roms running.

i downloaded version one and all there is are two folders , two eboots and nothing else.

is tried this one

http://dl.qj.net/MAME4ALL-PSP-Emulators/pg/12/fid/7661/catid/124

are you talking about a different file???

cheers

JollyJoe
June 29th, 2006, 21:41
i downloaded version one and all there is are two folders , two eboots and nothing else.

is tried this one

http://dl.qj.net/MAME4ALL-PSP-Emulators/pg/12/fid/7661/catid/124

are you talking about a different file???

cheers

Yeah,I think you misunderstood me. Go download version one of kech's release. You can get it here

http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/516

pspcross
June 30th, 2006, 15:52
thanks jolly got it now

for anyone else here is the dat file for clrmame.

all the best

pspcross

pspcross
July 1st, 2006, 07:03
thanks jolly got it now

for anyone else here is the dat file for clrmame.

all the best

pspcross

when i put it in clrmame it is for gp2x not psp.

i check working roms list from the output and then put them in the roms folder and they don't work.

i also tried using the mame4all windows version to test the actual roms and they don't work on that either.

WTF??? i tired bubble bobble which is supposed to run according to chui list and it doesn't. just bacl screen and messed up sound (windows and psp version).

i think mike dx had the right idea. used games he knew actaully worked on his version called mamepsp.

alright they were alot of older games but at least the ran well.

any comments ??

JollyJoe
July 3rd, 2006, 22:23
when i put it in clrmame it is for gp2x not psp.

i check working roms list from the output and then put them in the roms folder and they don't work.

i also tried using the mame4all windows version to test the actual roms and they don't work on that either.

WTF??? i tired bubble bobble which is supposed to run according to chui list and it doesn't. just bacl screen and messed up sound (windows and psp version).

i think mike dx had the right idea. used games he knew actaully worked on his version called mamepsp.

alright they were alot of older games but at least the ran well.

any comments ??

Why is it that out of all the people who have used this dat,you are the only one who hasn't gotten it to work?

pspwog
October 23rd, 2006, 07:04
Does It Work On 2.81+

Olimatou
February 25th, 2007, 00:52
Eh man ! Packing your work without a readme file or howto is very helpfull for those that want it to work... Google is fine but to find some1 that explain howto use our roms with your app is a hard job and our eyes are tired to glimpse for it on the web... thanks to put a file next time... Should be great...

pkmaximum
February 25th, 2007, 06:17
Ummmm dude just use NJ's CPS-1, and CPS-2 emulators, this emulator has been discontinued a long time ago.....

Buddy4point0
February 25th, 2007, 08:02
Ummmm dude just use NJ's CPS-1, and CPS-2 emulators, this emulator has been discontinued a long time ago.....

exacly why i dont even know why they bothered to revive this thread

nightcrawler420
December 14th, 2010, 05:16
I have a few questions

1st does this work on 2.0?

2nd how do install it?

3rd where do I put the neo geo bios?

and finally what other bios do I need for it?

Boy how stupid was this guy! lol :rofl:
I sure was naive back then.

Edit the only reason I revived this old thread is I was bored and googled nightcrawler420 and this thread came up and when I cam here and saw what I posted I just had to reply sorry guys