PDA

View Full Version : PLease Help!

DarkgamerDX
June 3rd, 2006, 02:25
Does anyone know how to pass an ipod or psp through a metal scanner without it beign detected? *Mods please delete if i am beaking the rules*:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

xuphorz
June 3rd, 2006, 02:49
this for school? that's my guess.
there's one way i can think of, get braces.

DarkgamerDX
June 3rd, 2006, 02:53
this for school? that's my guess.
there's one way i can think of, get braces.
Yeah its for school.Is the braces supposed to throw off the scanner?

xuphorz
June 3rd, 2006, 02:57
the scanner detects them, just put the psp in your pocket, and the peolple will think the braces are causing it to ring. this works very well if your a ass-kisser at your school. (like me, how do you think i passed history and economics? ;))

DarkgamerDX
June 3rd, 2006, 02:58
the scanner detects them, just put the psp in your pocket, and the peolple will think the braces are causing it to ring. this works very well if your a ass-kisser at your school. (like me, how do you think i passed history and economics? ;))Thanks for the idea, but then they will manually check me with the metal detector stick thing to see if its really the braces.

xuphorz
June 3rd, 2006, 02:59
ah, that's why you need to be an asskisser :)

Malksta
June 3rd, 2006, 03:07
tuck them into ur socks

DarkgamerDX
June 3rd, 2006, 03:11
tuck them into ur socksNah, that wont work. They will ask me to remove my sneaker and of course they will notice the psp or ipod.

xuphorz
June 3rd, 2006, 03:15
shove them in your butt crack? probly stupid.

you tried going in through a open window?

DarkgamerDX
June 3rd, 2006, 03:17
shove them in your butt crack? probly stupid.

you tried going in through a open window?Man thanks for the help, but know your going toooo far. Im not trying to sneak in a bomb or something. LOL:)

xuphorz
June 3rd, 2006, 03:18
heh.

more seriously, give them to someone that IS an asskisser, with braces. then once he get's through, get him to give you the psp/ipod back.

DarkgamerDX
June 3rd, 2006, 03:22
heh.

more seriously, give them to someone that IS an asskisser, with braces. then once he get's through, get him to give you the psp/ipod back.Oh ok, so its on;Plan A6 this monday.Lol:cool:

xuphorz
June 3rd, 2006, 03:23
that a yes or no?

DarkgamerDX
June 3rd, 2006, 03:27
that a yes or no?Its a yes. Hey ive heard that if you place a cellphone,psp etc inside your sneaker and step on it and then slide your foot though the scanner it wont detect it.

xuphorz
June 3rd, 2006, 03:28
not true, i've tried it :)
all it does is stink up your psp/ipod :p

DarkgamerDX
June 3rd, 2006, 03:30
not true, i've tried it :)
all it does is stink up your psp/ipod :pLol:)

Malksta
June 4th, 2006, 16:57
ive got a good one, buy a top with a hood and cut it so the psp and ipod can fit in.

JeffTweedyIsGod
June 4th, 2006, 18:12
I'm not getting it, why aren't you allowed to bring a psp or ipod to school?

Zion
June 4th, 2006, 20:42
LOL! :p

Cooe14
June 5th, 2006, 02:23
Yeah its for school.Is the braces supposed to throw off the scanner?
Your school has metal detectors?!?! Where the heck are you going to school? A CIA training facility?

Zion
June 5th, 2006, 02:25
NO he goes to school in area 51 ! lol :p