PDA

View Full Version : and please how do we do this?

Tetris999
June 3rd, 2006, 09:29
HEY GUYS thought id never see u guys again well cool my psp was stolen :P for me but it was 2.7 now i bought i new one with 1.5 WOOOOOOHOOOO sooo anyway hey guys can u tell me haw to get a gba to work all this stuff is confusing and i cant figure anything out please help im trying to use pspgba help needed! ummm yeah does 1.52 firmware count? another thing the PSPGBA kinda works except theres corrupted data and the loader which works fine till it says game could not be loaded (WTF) someone help me out PLEASE really god im getting owned (some more stuff) ok im tryin to get eloader work butit says the GAME cud not be ran WTF!??!? andi cant update to 2.00 SOME ONE HELP!

SSaxdude
June 4th, 2006, 17:27
Update using the 2.0 update eboot (search for it on psp-hacks.com or google.) Update using that, then follow a downgrading guide on this site to get to 1.5.

Tetris999
June 4th, 2006, 17:51
DUDE im just got the 2.00 downloader updater wtev and u know what it says when i try to run it?!?!?! the game could not be started (80020148) my hair is falling out of my head guys and i wnna just upgrade to 2.70 or something

coo
June 4th, 2006, 18:51
try downloading a new update eboot.pbp

the one you downloaded might be corrupt

also, try updating to 2.o via a umd

Zion
June 4th, 2006, 19:46
did you put it in the PSP/GAME/UPDATE folder?

Tetris999
June 4th, 2006, 20:33
heh naw i think i didnt. any way thanks for info dudes lemme go at this again, the umb idea will ahve to wait cuz my psp was previously stolen with gta sooo i got a new one (lucky)