PDA

View Full Version : NEOGEO CDZ Emulator for PSP 0.4.2

wraggster
June 3rd, 2006, 12:11
NJ (http://neocdz.hp.infoseek.co.jp/psp/index.html) has once again released a new update to his Neogeo CD Emulator for the PSP, heres the translated whats new:

ver.0.4.2

16bit correcting the user interface drawing bug of the color.
Because aspect enlargement drawing of ratio and fixing a little has slipped on the right, correction.
Way next the data directory is drawn up automatically, modification.

ver.0.4.1

CD-ROM load picture it modifies emulation, speed improves.
Adding CD-ROM speed limit option attendant upon description above. (→CD-ROM speed limit)
Load picture while indicating with the L/R trigger temporarily speed limit way it can make invalid/effective, modification.
Color setting the item regarding the indication of the background image of the picture modification below.
 Picture of standard: Using the picture of built-in.
 Picture of user: Using the picture which for the data folder is.
 Only load.png: Using load.png which for the data folder is with all menus.
 You do not use: The background image is not used.
Somewhat adjustment of processing of [yuzaintahuesu].

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

aries2k4
June 3rd, 2006, 14:16
Looks like your at it again NJ, lol. This is a great emulator but I guess your not going to stop until itīs perfect. Great job!!!

Voltron
June 4th, 2006, 02:07
Looks like your at it again NJ, lol. This is a great emulator but I guess your not going to stop until itīs perfect. Great job!!!

LOL, this is great. I remember the days when NJ would release like 2-3 updates a day and some people were pissed off at the constant updates. I love it when NJ works so hard at this EMU.

This is fast on track to be the BEST Emulator for the PSP. It works so great that if it does not seem to work for you, you must be doing something wrong or missing something.

THANK YOU NJ!

V3N0M
June 4th, 2006, 20:24
This is the best Neo Geo CD Emu. I can't wait until Wi Fi is implemented.

samthegreat68
June 4th, 2006, 22:38
hmm ive tried this before, but it wouldnt load any games.

jwilds73
June 5th, 2006, 00:57
hmm ive tried this before, but it wouldnt load any games.

Did you have the bios file? You got to be doing something wrong because it works and it works great.

wilbur
June 5th, 2006, 16:22
Great emulator, i love Neogeo!

Anyone know why some roms load (Metal Slug 1&2, Samurai spirits 4) some load and crash (Last Blade 1&2) and others don't load at all (Pulstar, Neo Drift out).

Is this a Rom issue, or am i doing something wrong?
i'm on split eboot firmware 1.5, i have neogeo bios, a put unzipped rom folders directly into first eboot folder with bios

sorry for naming roms if i'm not allowed to, it's just frustrating it don't work.

I've been waiting ages to play neo drift out as i used to play it on an arcade during ferry crossings to france with my bro to kick off family holidays-happy days

wilbur
June 10th, 2006, 11:38
Got this working now. this is probably the best emulator i have used. Period.

i love it.

anyone else found that there's no pitch
on 'Spr Sidekicks 3'? it looks like your running on the crowd for me.

is this an emulation/layering problem or is my rom duff?

Baboon
June 10th, 2006, 11:59
This is without a doubt the best emulator on psp! ...Truely amazing! :)

wilbur
June 10th, 2006, 19:01
There's some neat tricks with last blade 2.

You can play as new characters by pressing buttons at character select screen. i can't be assd to put em in here but they are at Arcade-History.com-

http://www.arcade-history.com/index.php?page=database

under the game title.

it's a great site for seaking out old arcades.