PDA

View Full Version : Earthworm Jim PSP Screenshots

wraggster
June 4th, 2006, 19:27
IGN have posted 5 new screens of the new Earthworm Jim game for the PSP, check them out via the comments

gotmilk0112
June 4th, 2006, 20:30
isnt this old? :confused:

Apoklepz
June 4th, 2006, 22:20
Yep...Still looks like crap. Stop this BS right now and bring the cartoon style back with more animation frames...Sheesh! What a waste.

sroon
June 5th, 2006, 03:06
Ahh I remmember this game(.)(.)

creoleplane
June 5th, 2006, 04:13
Yep...Still looks like crap. Stop this BS right now and bring the cartoon style back with more animation frames...Sheesh! What a waste.

My sentiments exactly. I was hoping the PSP would spawn a new 2d revolution, bringing back 2d games just with absolutely gorgeous sprites and backgrounds. Bring back Jim's old look with Metal Slug smooth animation and Castlevania SOTN backgrounds and visuals. Thats the stuff I wanna see on my PSP.

Eric
June 5th, 2006, 13:03
Visit www.ign.com for close-ups and you can see that there is a difference in appearence. Though even there it doesnt look all that great but we do have time to wait and whats going to be different in this game and possibly more graphic updating.

zackforbing
June 5th, 2006, 13:49
with the exception of the atari logo shot, all of the others are the same shots we've seen before. Why can't game companies realize that 3d (especially 3d as crappy as this) is NOT always better than smooth, hi-res 2d?

Cho Aniki
June 5th, 2006, 15:13
Stop the complaining and just dl the SNES ver and play in snes9x on psp , voila problem solved:)