PDA

View Full Version : SuperMasterX 0.2

wraggster
June 5th, 2006, 06:41
Lostjared (http://www.lostsidedead.biz/SuperMasterX/) posted this release, heres the info:

SuperMasterX ------ written by LostSideDead

0.2 Updates:

Removed Ogg Music Support since it caused the game to crash at random times
Will work on fixing the music in future release.

Plot:

The Year is 2006 and Super Stoner is suddenly caught up in a roar of pyschotic **AA grandma's from the planet Copyright. So what is there to do? Pick up your trusty shotgun and get blastin those greedy old lobbyist zombie grandma's!

Super Stoner is not mario:

Mario is a wanna be super stoner, eating all those shrooms. He may look similar but its only on the surface. Sprites are orignal

So What?
-------------------------
SuperMasterX 0.1 Contains

* Ability to play all the levels from SuperMaster 2
* Hot Music track from dEEp logiC
* Eight new Levels
* Totaly re programmed from scratch in the C programming langauge
versus C++ (which the orignal was written in)
* Compatiblity with OpenXDK for cross compiling for XBOX
* 100% Compatiblity for 1.5 PSP's
* Windows Executable for those who dont have any neat toys.

PSP
----

Connect your PSP via USB cable
Copy the contents of PSP_Release Folder
to the Root of your Memstick..

That means /PSP_Release/PSP/GAME/SuperMasterX
/PSP_Release/PSP/GAME/SuperMasterX%

Should look like htis on your memstick:
/PSP/GAME/SuperMasterX
/PSP/GAME/SuperMasterX%

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

vettacossx
June 5th, 2006, 07:03
freekin sweet dude does this work on all 6 versions hb psp(1.5-2.6) or just the old ones 1.0 and 1.5??? looks cool anyhow guess ill check and let you guys know if someone dosnt by the time i get back.....seems i know alot more peeps seem to have a 2.0+ THEESE DAYS...lol and not both like vetta ;)

Mr. Shizzy
June 5th, 2006, 08:01
Great release. The gameplay is a little unforgiving; but this is definently most excellent homebrew.
I recommend it HIGHLEY (no pun intended) LOL

LostJared
June 5th, 2006, 08:49
Hehe =) Im glad you enjoyed it. ts more of a joke on the way we think and act than anything else. Im not saying gamers are stoners, im saying gamers are in the same position are stoners now with all the new copyrights and DMCAs RIAA's MPAA's and other negative selfish like thinking... Decide for yourself... Freedom in creativity or a life as a zombified grandmother in a wheelchair. My opinion on the subject is you cant put a $ on thoughts, and thats all code is, thoughts laid down in symbolic form for the computer to act on... If you notice in the game currently there is no way to win......
It just repeats ..... Like my dreams.
That someday people will begin to understand that you cant hold on to creative energy. It flows freely when you allow it. Out with the old in with the new.

-LostJared

"Open Source, Open Mind"

mr_nick666
June 5th, 2006, 13:06
Hehe =) Im glad you enjoyed it. ts more of a joke on the way we think and act than anything else. Im not saying gamers are stoners, im saying gamers are in the same position are stoners now with all the new copyrights and DMCAs RIAA's MPAA's and other negative selfish like thinking... Decide for yourself... Freedom in creativity or a life as a zombified grandmother in a wheelchair. My opinion on the subject is you cant put a $ on thoughts, and thats all code is, thoughts laid down in symbolic form for the computer to act on... If you notice in the game currently there is no way to win......
It just repeats ..... Like my dreams.
That someday people will begin to understand that you cant hold on to creative energy. It flows freely when you allow it. Out with the old in with the new.

-LostJared

"Open Source, Open Mind"

Deep! :) Cant we all just get along...? :D
Good game by the way ;)

Video_freak
June 5th, 2006, 15:39
this game is AMAZING. this may be my favorite homebrew (not including emulators and apps)

Briggzy11
June 6th, 2006, 00:58
Brilliant game, works fine on 2.6 Firmware and is very funny haha. Grandma looks like a sprite version of my mum too haha

7.9/10 My Score For This Game...