PDA

View Full Version : super smash brothers for gta loader

jereminion
June 5th, 2006, 14:41
i think i made a topic about this that i wanted to bump but i couldnt find it. theres a super smash brothers already out for 1.5 version psp. can the programmers port the 1.5 version to the gta version so everyone can play it that has gta?

gsyph0
June 5th, 2006, 15:58
I've tried it on 2.0...doesn't work. Looks awesome. Would be double awesome with ad hoc support

jereminion
June 6th, 2006, 11:35
yea i know it doesent work, only for 1.5 and was wondering if they can make the 1.5 version compatible with the 2.0+ gta loader :)

i saw my friend playing it and it looks like the N64 version, but alot more characters and fun.

coo
June 6th, 2006, 13:17
fanjita is working on a patch that will let you play smashgpsp with the eloader

i have psp 1.5, so you guys are out of luck unless you have 2.0 and want to downgrade

Apoklepz
June 7th, 2006, 22:40
I saw my friend playing it and it looks like the N64 version, but alot more characters and fun.

Whaaaaaat?:eek: No way, man. It's not even close. It's only 2D sprite caracters on a 2D mapping engine. Every character has been worked on by gamers like you and me with little to no experience with coding, suffice to say most of the caracters look glitchy or have awkward movements and don't play well. It's not really a homebrew game to look up to, but since Smash Bros. is ever so popular with everyone, that is were the high demand for a v.200+ compatibility comes in. I also think this homebrew has been crying for an update since forever...I mean, It's not even multi-adhoc playable yet!

Anyways, I'm not necessarily dissing it, since I do enjoy it from time to time, so here's a good link for all your SmashGp needs...It's my good friend Sousanator's site:

http://www.freewebs.com/sousanator/index.htm

coo
June 7th, 2006, 22:43
well the updated version if for a gamepark (gp) 32 or 2X

he just ported one of the early versions

jereminion
June 8th, 2006, 04:08
id rather have 2d the no ssb, so can someone plz port ssb so it is compatible with version 2.0+ of psp?

plzzzzzzzzzzzz :D

if you dont know what im talking about ill give a link but you probibly know, all you 1.5 users

edit
oh i didnt read fanjita is working on a patch to let us play ssb. ill be waitiing :D

BALL_SAC
June 17th, 2006, 23:49
Somebody needs to revive the eboot so that it runs in the eloader. I want to be able to play this to. I get jeaous watching my best freind play it on his 1.5 FW
X_X