PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing This Weekend?

wraggster
November 6th, 2009, 20:48
We're going to make it rain bullets this weekend, playing through both Left 4 Dead 2 and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, shooting (almost) everything in sight. It may the shootin'-est Saturday and Sunday ever!

Being a huge fan of the first Left 4 Dead, I'm dying to stop working and play the thing, kill me some Southern fried zombies. Of course, any questions you have that would like addressed in an upcoming review, let me know in the comments or shoot me an e-mail. The same for Modern Warfare 2, folks.

I'll probably have to brush up on my Call of Duty 4, just to make sure I'm remembering the multiplayer experience for proper comparison, but even I'm not sure I can take this much gunplay in a 48 hour period.

How about you? What's your game plan for the weekend?

http://kotaku.com/5398891/what-are-you-playing-this-weekend

symbal
November 6th, 2009, 21:37
Just got Street Fighter IV for Xbox 360, the 360 controller is perfect for most games but just about unplayable with this, waiting for Ps2 adapter before playing again.

ojdon
November 6th, 2009, 22:58
Playing through Metropolis Street Racing (White Label) again. :D

Gotta love PGR0. ;)

joshx1000
November 7th, 2009, 02:15
Me Im gonna try to get mw2 like my friends have for ps3 they told me about generic stores selling them early lol.

Insomniac-Evolution
November 7th, 2009, 03:16
Me Im gonna try to get mw2 like my friends have for ps3 they told me about generic stores selling them early lol.

I had a feeling before clicking the comments 3, that somebody may say mw2 lol yeah! somebody on my psn has it early NYC too, and others trying to get, not signed in a few hours so I don't know lol just got done watching episodes, and browsing...

Veskgar
November 7th, 2009, 05:44
I just picked up Demon's Souls and Force Unleased: Ultimate Sith Edition for PS3 and will be engrossed in those titles. Mainly Demon's Souls. That game is supposed to be phenomenal.

joshx1000
November 7th, 2009, 06:22
I just picked up Demon's Souls and Force Unleased: Ultimate Sith Edition for PS3 and will be engrossed in those titles. Mainly Demon's Souls. That game is supposed to be phenomenal.

All I'llsay is that it a very very good game.

mungrin
November 7th, 2009, 06:27
Splatterhouse bitches!!

mike_jmg
November 7th, 2009, 08:34
Tekken 6 finally on my PS3, I had to order it online but It arrived today and I've been playing a lot, I have a lot to practice and master, on a side note the online mode is quite laggy, don't know if it is because of my internet connection or something else

ardit121
November 7th, 2009, 09:58
The new prince of persia!
Amazing game!

ardit121
November 7th, 2009, 09:59
btw has anyone tried it?