PDA

View Full Version : Neoflash Announce Neo Slim 3000 - New Homebrew Console ?

wraggster
November 7th, 2009, 21:45
Our pals over at Neoflash, Tonight announced a new console coming soon called the Neo Slim 3000

Heres a photo:

http://i36.tinypic.com/2637yjd.jpg

Info post so far:

some info about the Game MP5 - Neo Slim 3000:
more info: http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/topic,5826.0.html

Screen: 320*240 pix matrix true color 3.5-inch TFT display
Digital recorder:Voice recording and supports MP3/WAV formats
FM Radio: Worldwide FM band support, from 76.0MHz~108.0MHz, support manual/auto channel scanning, support
FM recording/playing multi-task. User can save up to 40 channels.
Image: Image browsing format includes JPG, BMP GIF, PNG, with zoom, rotate and image slide show function.
E-book: E-book reader to support multi-task
Video: Support RM/RMVB/ASF/AVI/MP4/FLV format and so on, up to 34 kinds of video playback directly,
not need convert
Music: MP3/WMA/OGG/APE/FLAC/WAV format music playback directly, not need convert ,synchronous lyrics display
function, multiple EQ options,3D virtual sound field, surround sound effect and play mode options, support multi-task.
Game: Support FC/MD/SFC/GBA Format 8bit/16bit/32bit games.
Memory: Built in 2GByte, and support SD/Mini SD/TF memory card.
Data translate: USB2.0 high speed, support WIN2000/XP/VISTA/WIN7/MAC Operation System.
Power: Built in rechargeable Li-Ion battery, support long-time running capability

So from what we can see it already supports Nes, Snes, Megadrive and GBA, cant wait to see the build quality and how much power is under the bonnet and at what speed the emulators perform at.

Another interesting console for Homebrew and emulation fans.

ojdon
November 7th, 2009, 22:13
People need to stop giving their "Emulator Handhelds" horrible names... :P

Megatron222
November 7th, 2009, 22:35
Looks nice but I will probably buy a psp instead.

symbal
November 7th, 2009, 23:34
I'd be more interested if they gave that 4.3 inch Psp go rip off thing i saw last month a decent Pandora level spec to run homebrew.

XDelusion
November 7th, 2009, 23:59
Where is the right analog! Damnit!!!

Think I'll stick with the Pandora, and probably the new DSi.

osgeld
November 8th, 2009, 18:28
Where is the right analog! Damnit!!!

Think I'll stick with the Pandora, and probably the new DSi.

why do you need analog at all for the systems listed, i really dont see this as homebrew, just another system on a chip

#2 how are you sticking with pandora, isnt it offically classified as vaporware at this point

JDvorak
November 8th, 2009, 20:07
why do you need analog at all for the systems listed, i really dont see this as homebrew, just another system on a chip

#2 how are you sticking with pandora, isnt it offically classified as vaporware at this point

Wrong goto the Pandora site and you will see it is very much alive and coming out very soon. In fact it can play the Dreamcast and N64 emulators (not perfectly)!!!

the_eternal_dark
November 9th, 2009, 02:54
Wrong goto the Pandora site and you will see it is very much alive and coming out very soon. In fact it can play the Dreamcast and N64 emulators (not perfectly)!!!

Mmmm, Pandora.

XDelusion
November 9th, 2009, 03:01
Ya dude, better write Pandora if you want to quire a unit this year. They are doing a limited production run, then will not be building more till later.

the_eternal_dark
November 9th, 2009, 03:08
Ya dude, better write Pandora if you want to quire a unit this year. They are doing a limited production run, then will not be building more till later.

I, for one, will be waiting on the later production run.

rancor01
November 20th, 2009, 05:59
I, for one, will be waiting on the later production run.

Agreed.. Never buy version 1.0 of anything.. Thats asking for trouble.