PDA

View Full Version : Fils-Aime: New Super Mario Bros. Wii Will Outsell MW2 — with One Stipulation

wraggster
November 8th, 2009, 23:20
That stipulation is, it'll beat either the 360 or the PS3 versions of the game, but not both, the Nintendo boss Reggie FIls-Aime told Gametrailers TV. Still, that's a hell of a Pepsi challenge.

Granted, New Super Mario Bros. Wii only releases on a single platform. Modern Warfare 2 is still expected to be an enormous seller for both Xbox 360 and PS3, take your pick. Fils-Aime is unfazed by that and sticks to his claim. "Absolutely. I say that unequivocally," he told GTTV. "Now, you've got to give me the entire holiday selling season. Right? So let's take it all the way through the January NPD data. Yes. I'll put that stake in the ground."

Or maybe he means it'll outsell Modern Warfare: Reflex on the Wii?

http://kotaku.com/5399737/fils+aime-new-super-mario-bros-wii-will-outsell-mw2---with-one-stipulation

Jay6
November 10th, 2009, 04:17
Eh... methinks Reggie is the only one that thinks NSMBW will outsell MW2. Sure, I may be picking up NSMBW, and not getting MW2, but I'm pretty sure that a lot more people would end up picking up MW2.