PDA

View Full Version : Formido PSP Released

wraggster
June 5th, 2006, 20:06
News from PSP3D (http://psp3d.com/homepage-news/8432-formido-psp-released.html):

Percival has just released his port of Formido, an action game where you try fight off enemy bugs as long as you can. This is one smooth port, featuring a nice FPS, awesome graphics, and an addictive gameplay to boot.

Download Updated

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

crowba
June 5th, 2006, 20:16
why everyone attaches that corrupted rar file.. i expected that dcemu checks files befor uploading :(

gsyph0
June 5th, 2006, 20:23
looks cool. update the rar I guess

gsyph0
June 5th, 2006, 20:24
actually mine worked okay. well see...

PSP3D
June 5th, 2006, 20:54
There are two new updated .RAR archives on our homepage. Please update your DL links, and thanks, Wraggster!

wraggster
June 5th, 2006, 20:57
ooh bugger, ill update, with 100 + newsposts a day i struggle to check everyone plus if it comes from a trusted source i dont bother ;)

PSP3D
June 5th, 2006, 21:05
Hehe, I hear ya! Since this one came from a trusted friend of mine, I didn't check the file out for problems, so partly my bad.

wraggster
June 5th, 2006, 21:14
updated, ive only uploaded the v1.0/v2.0 version becuase you can change it to v1.5 anyhow :)

Briggzy11
June 6th, 2006, 00:55
Very nice game...Stylish and unique that does not steal many if any ideas. Not top marks but hey this is 1 program more than I have made lol great work.

8.1/10 My Score For This Game

gsyph0
June 6th, 2006, 16:56
AH MAN! this game is so addictive! I can't stop playing it! Kill bugs, kill bugs. It's like space invaders, except in 360. The controls are very innovative (only need 5 buttons) and wonderfully hard to use. love it! If this is a port, I'd be interested to see what the original was like. Anyone have a link for the pc version?
<BR>
As long as we're scoring games: 9.7/10

Poem58
June 7th, 2006, 05:26
AH MAN! this game is so addictive! I can't stop playing it! Kill bugs, kill bugs. It's like space invaders, except in 360. The controls are very innovative (only need 5 buttons) and wonderfully hard to use. love it! If this is a port, I'd be interested to see what the original was like. Anyone have a link for the pc version?
<BR>
As long as we're scoring games: 9.7/10

Here ya go..I just googled formido! LOL
http://koti.mbnet.fi/lsoft/formido/formido.html