PDA

View Full Version : NEOGEO CDZ Emulator for PSP 0.4.3

wraggster
June 5th, 2006, 20:26
NJ (http://neocdz.hp.infoseek.co.jp/psp/) has once again updated his NeoGeo CD emulator for the PSP, heres the translated whats new:

ver.0.4.3

Because operation of [komandorisuto] is disreputable, like below modification.
 Scroll of ↑↓・・・ [komandorisuto]/selection of menu item
 The ○ button… the menu is opened,/you close
 The L trigger… you do not use
 R trigger… help indication
14: Resolution of 9 because it is something which meaning is not understood privately, deleted with ver.0.4, but
 Demand some case because it is, 14 where it deletes: You reset on the basis of the resolution of 9.
(Only Japanese edition) as for the Japanese edition command list size 4MB (110,000 line) because it is,
 Adding size reduction performance.

Hmm yeah sounds good to me :eek:

Download and Give feedback Via Comments

luis_05
June 5th, 2006, 20:43
I dont understand the new things, but i appreciate u constantly updating the emu!! That tells me u want to make it as best as possible!! u rock!!!

bah
June 5th, 2006, 20:59
I'm new to this emu, first tried ncdzpsp_0.4_beta and couldnt get metal slug to run, aero wings 3 ran fine.

This version they all work great, fantastic emu. :)
(Could just be me but all I changed was replacing the eboot *shrug*)

V3N0M
June 5th, 2006, 21:07
Great work. BTW How do you get the command.dat to work? I put it in folder DATA in Neocdzpsp then hid it but it still doesn't work. Has anyone gotten it to work?

wilbur
June 5th, 2006, 21:47
Great emulator, i love Neogeo!

Anyone know why some roms load (Metal Slug 1&2, Samurai spirits 4) some load and crash (Last Blade 1&2) and others don't load at all (Pulstar, Neo Drift out).

Is this a Rom issue, or am i doing something wrong?

I'm on split eboot firmware 1.5, i have neogeo bios, a put unzipped rom folders directly into first eboot folder with bios.

Should they be unzipped? do i need to mod/add any of the bios files?

sorry for naming roms if i'm not allowed to, it's just frustrating it don't work.

I've been waiting ages to play neo drift out as i used to play it on an arcade during ferry crossings to france with my bro to kick off family holidays-happy days

wilbur
June 5th, 2006, 21:52
that is the the neocd bios i'm using by the way, not neo geo one

waco13
June 5th, 2006, 23:37
It makes my PSP glitch-out and shut off...anyone else have this problem? I am using fw2.6 and the last update to this emulator worked fine.....What's wrong?

samthegreat68
June 5th, 2006, 23:42
what is the BIOS image (neocd.bin)? it says that it is not found. can anybody tell me what to do?

wilbur
June 5th, 2006, 23:46
hi,

you need the neocd bios in eboot folder along with other files mentioned in readme (within zipped emu)

google 'neocd.bin' to find where to get it

wilbur
June 5th, 2006, 23:54
I'm new to this emu, first tried ncdzpsp_0.4_beta and couldnt get metal slug to run, aero wings 3 ran fine.

This version they all work great, fantastic emu. :)
(Could just be me but all I changed was replacing the eboot *shrug*)

was the aero wings 3 rom zipped? i tried it unzippped and it didn't work.

samthegreat68
June 6th, 2006, 00:00
yeah i figured it out right away. this is awesome, im gonna have to get a bigger memory card soon.

dukepoth
June 6th, 2006, 00:20
you need a neocd bios file. you can google for it by the way this emu keeps getting better and better.

bah
June 6th, 2006, 00:21
was the aero wings 3 rom zipped? i tried it unzippped and it didn't work.

Currently I have it zipped, at first just loose files and the neocd.mp3 dir. Both worked fine for me.

EDIT: Has anyone had any negative experiences with zipping the files of certain games? The emu warns that it will be slow but games seem to load a bit faster and run the same when zipped.

Or is it just making a temp file on my memory stick and im imagining it?

Illegal Machine
June 6th, 2006, 00:22
Great work. BTW How do you get the command.dat to work? I put it in folder DATA in Neocdzpsp then hid it but it still doesn't work. Has anyone gotten it to work?

Play a game like Samurai Shodown and you'll see it in action... something like Metal slug thats just shoot/jump isnt going to have anything in it

is it my imagination or does it look better now and have better sound/stereo support?

I swear it does but I cant tell from all the various updates

bah
June 6th, 2006, 00:36
Great emulator, i love Neogeo!

Anyone know why some roms load (Metal Slug 1&2, Samurai spirits 4) some load and crash (Last Blade 1&2) and others don't load at all (Pulstar, Neo Drift out).

Is this a Rom issue, or am i doing something wrong?

Neo Drift out loads and plays fine for me. FW 2.0 Bock loader. Zipped but works either way.

Try another release of the iso/re-rip your cd, maby scandisk(or whatever its called now, drive error checking) your memory stick. Sometimes a homebrew app corrupts something and some of my emulators stop working, that normally fixes it.

V3N0M
June 6th, 2006, 02:16
Thanx alot. Got the command thing to work.

Voltron
June 6th, 2006, 11:56
Thanx alot. Got the command thing to work.

What exactly is the command.dat? What types of games use it? How does it work?

Any help would be appreciated...

wilbur
June 6th, 2006, 12:15
Neo Drift out loads and plays fine for me. FW 2.0 Bock loader. Zipped but works either way.

Try another release of the iso/re-rip your cd, maby scandisk(or whatever its called now, drive error checking) your memory stick. Sometimes a homebrew app corrupts something and some of my emulators stop working, that normally fixes it.

OK, this is bugging me now. i must be doing something wrong. Is Neo Drift Out working for anyone else on FW 1.5? do i need to updgrade to 2 then use bock to unsleash the power of this sweet emu?

it's really burning me now you said you got Drift out working. i love that game.

wilbur
June 6th, 2006, 12:18
Yeah, i also don't have the command.dat, what is it? could this be the file i need to open the holy grail of gaming? is it essential?

wilbur
June 6th, 2006, 15:31
Woh dude............wooooohhhh..........

i worked it out, forgot to put the startup bin in the folder......it works.

NJ, this emu is the full lick.

you are the boss.

thank you so much for all who have worked on making this emu happen. don't know how u do it, but i can't tell you how happy you just made a little boy trapped in a mans body.

i've always wanted a neogeo of my own and now it's there.

if this is possible it must be possible to make all those more powerful 90's arcades work.

Ta

djwirtz
July 16th, 2006, 13:17
can someone explan how i can make it work...startup.bin goes where,neocd.bin goes where etc.etc...please..i`m about to give up..i have 2.6

ACID
July 16th, 2006, 13:24
can someone explan how i can make it work...startup.bin goes where,neocd.bin goes where etc.etc...please..i`m about to give up..i have 2.6
They all go in the same folder with the eboot.