PDA

View Full Version : PiMPStreamer v0.6 Released!

wraggster
June 6th, 2006, 06:40
DickyDick1969 (http://www.pimpware.org/) has just released a new version of PiMPStreamer, a homebrew application which streams videos in realtime to the PSP.

Heres whats New:

- Fixed multiple bugs.
- Properly implemented infinite stream.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

zoolu
June 6th, 2006, 06:59
Love this program great work, but this verson i could not get to work trys to retrive dir but locks up and shuts off. I am running 1.5 hope this gets fixed keep up the great work thanks

coheedcollapse
June 6th, 2006, 10:10
Zoolu, you might want to try checking the config file on your PSP again. I did the same thing and it ended up being a problem due to an overwrite of the config file with a new one and it wasnt pointed at the right computer.

StealthCP
June 6th, 2006, 10:26
Excellent application. I love it :D

zappo
June 6th, 2006, 16:36
this is 1.5 olny? im running 2.5

Pelnied
June 6th, 2006, 17:47
this isnt fair... i need to use the old version of pimpstreamer on my psp and the new one onmy pc.
if i use the new one on psp, it just says current stream dirrectory ""

any help?

pimpjuice10
June 6th, 2006, 23:01
Maaan when are you guys going to make one for psp's 2.0+ and up instead of just 1.5. this is so very frustrating and i cant wait any longer.

jaydoo
June 6th, 2006, 23:11
Having speed issues with this version.

0.55 was working very well.

modsyn
June 7th, 2006, 04:11
any time i try to seek in a video it plays for a few seconds only and then i get a "packet retreival" error. the ability to set the start time is a must for many people. is anyone else having this issue?

xenotfw
June 7th, 2006, 09:53
wow.. all I can say is wow!
I just tried this program for the first time and it works brilliant :)

quigs1337
June 7th, 2006, 21:07
IMPORTANT!!!
To everyone getting errors at startup:

Make sure you have a folder called "VIDEO" in your PSP directory on the memory stick (x:\psp\video)

I had to do alot of forum searching to figure this one out.

Pelnied
June 8th, 2006, 03:47
Omg Thanks Quigs U Saved My Pimpstreamer From Erroring!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!