PDA

View Full Version : A Touch Of War 0.8d

wraggster
June 6th, 2006, 06:47
JimmyL (http://www.atouchofwar.com/) has updated his rather excellent RTS game for the Nintendo DS:

Yet another build with some memory bugs fixed, this should make the game more stable for both online and offline play. Also, different versions aren't compatible with each other online, so try to use the latest version otherwise people won't see the servers you are running.

And same note as earlier, in order to play an online game your ds needs to be preconfigured to connect to your router using an official Nintendo game (mario kart, animal crossing, metroid, etc.) and if you want to host games you need to forward UPD port 9999 to your ds.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

justicejj91
June 15th, 2006, 01:48
Its pretty good so far. Alls the guys do is collect ore for like 30 minutes though...

shadowking
July 26th, 2006, 04:14
i think its pretty fun. especially since it has online play and mic features. nice :)

JKKDARK
July 26th, 2006, 17:13
Great :) I will try ;)

barrydegeling
July 27th, 2006, 00:12
I like where this is going ^^

eclypse1080
July 31st, 2006, 04:34
It freeves if I touch the screen. It's not very fun watching two blonde midgets cut down trees and mine rocks. It gets old after a few minutes. If anyone can tell me what's wrong, please do so.

Knux896
August 2nd, 2006, 07:21
It freeves if I touch the screen. It's not very fun watching two blonde midgets cut down trees and mine rocks. It gets old after a few minutes. If anyone can tell me what's wrong, please do so.
Let me guess, Max Media Dock/Player right?

If that is the case then I am sorry to inform you that A Touch of War does not work with it. (Even if you have something else then the above is probably still true)

The annoying thing about the MMD and MMP though is that Datel lists it on their site as working but the game is unplayable due to the program freezing when the screen is touched.

Madelin
August 21st, 2006, 14:19
Its good fun even though i always get beaten. Maybe adding more features like building walls ...etc.. wil make it more enjoyable.