PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars:Rocks1.02

wraggster
June 6th, 2006, 17:23
Our Forum Member Dragula96 (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=13787) has released an updated version of his Star Wars game for the PSP, heres the details:

here is another unrelased project that never got published a few months ago.

this was written in lua but is a standalone eboot format... this is because i just found out lowser uses up reasorces (i think) and it slows down this game. anyway cant remember what i tweeked since v1.1 but the most noticeable is the addition of the "gradius" like powerup engine. again this was coded back in the day so code might not be optimized.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via dragula96 (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=704720&postcount=1)

WermerSkoch
June 6th, 2006, 18:56
Awesome! Great work! I'm kind of new to the scene here, but I have to ask, do people usually give out the source code for stuff? I'm just starting to mess around with coding for the PSP, and it'd be nice to be able to look at some more sophisticated examples than "hello world." Thanks!

Warner

gsyph0
June 7th, 2006, 03:11
So I understand correctly that this will work withouut LUA? My lua player is funked up

sroon
June 8th, 2006, 02:10
Great some good old Starwoars!
Thank You!

AtariFreek
June 9th, 2006, 01:23
YAY! I LOVE StarWars, and This Game Completely Captures It. One Of THe Greatest Homebrews I Personally Have PLayed. GREAT WORK!!!

mr_nick666
June 9th, 2006, 14:31
Great homebrew! :)
Star Wars rules! :D

LAMPRO
June 11th, 2006, 01:32
This Is It!!

This Is By Far The Best Of All Shooters.. And The Star Wars Themes In This Update Are Outstanding.. Perfect Touch!! Keep It Up.. Love The Sounds, The Options, The Upgrades, The Way It All Works.. I Must Double That Post By Atarifreek, Best Of All Time Brews!!

I Rate This A 10!!

yaustar
June 11th, 2006, 01:41
WermerSkoch: Lua is a scripting language so you have to give the user the script to run it. So the source code is in the script.

mcvader
September 5th, 2006, 20:09
I know i'm a little late finding this but I only just noticed it and damn it's a good game, I can't wait for another update (If theres ever gonna be one that is), this brings up the question tho "do people ever stop and think about how about how things affect the family of a TIE fighter pilot?"

Rocksil
September 5th, 2006, 20:47
Nice Homebrew!!!!:)

STAR WARS IS THE BEST FILM OF ALL TIME:D

Kovalainen32m
December 22nd, 2009, 15:04
how can I play this game on my psp? Please help:(