PDA

View Full Version : 2.5 UMD on 1.5 with WiFi( mods please check)

Accordion
June 6th, 2006, 17:33
i have figured out this features copyrighted files from the decryted firmware and as such should not be distributed so i have deleted the info until the thread is closed/deleted by the moderators
sorry to cause any bother

(to the MODs, i havent checked the contents of how it works, but if the files are sony copy protected, then please delete this thread, im not sure myself.
also i understand it features B*****d ISO support and i do hate it but the UMD support does save us legitimate* users from updating to run our bought umds. again if this goes against the forum rules please delete it as soon as possible, as i said im not sure ...please dont ban me...thanks for verifying whatever the situation)

Apoklepz
June 6th, 2006, 18:38
WOW. That sounds amazing! Too bad I have a partial bricking on my PSP.....

Accordion
June 6th, 2006, 20:28
hello is anyone there????

please close/delete

SSaxdude
June 6th, 2006, 23:14
I wish I could just download it here. Guess I'll go to some other site.

Apoklepz
June 7th, 2006, 16:49
I got it off PSPupdates. They should have it up on the main news page right now. I also want to add that what was a terrible place to post in, because of immature stupid people, has little by little piped down a bit. So yeah, PSPupdates is once again *hopefully* a good source to download PSP stuff...

...But still, nothing beats DCemu.

BTW...I haven't been able to test this new Devhook app yet...Look in my sig = Go figure.

Kaiser
June 8th, 2006, 00:07
Closed ;)

No worries Apoklepz, this is your first mistake out of many quality posts.