View Full Version : Lcsi Logo and Projectbuilder

gsyph0
June 6th, 2006, 19:58
I remember learning programming on project builder when I was a kid, and my friends and I built all sorts of cool and innovative games. Projectbuilder is a very simple app designed to run logo language, it also has limited grafical abilities (paint. ect). I'm not sure it's open source...I'm not even sure if it would work at all...but it would provide hours of simple amusement. It would also give C illiterate people (like me) a chance to make something. I think the old versions of this are free...but haven't found them.
<BR>
Also projectbuilder projects can be ebmeded in an HTML file, and read with a particualr plugin. I don't know about plugins for PSP 2.x browsers, but if someone does, this would be a much simpler alternative.
<BR>
I'm willing to help in any way I can, but uh, thats not really very many ways. I'm just basically hoping someone with some good knowledge enjoys this program as much as I do.

10shu
June 6th, 2006, 20:34
there no project builder on the psp...but;

you can use LUA it s a free opensource and simple scripting language...with a lot on tutorial on the web
you can find lua player on this website...

or even simpler use the flash action script with the official flash player or the homebrew flash player...

gsyph0
June 6th, 2006, 22:24
I know there isn't. I'd like to put it on there. I like the logo language. Its useless, and weak, but fun.
<BR>
THERES A HOMEBREW FLASH PLAYER??!?! Where? and Lua doesn't work on 2.0 from my experience using one of fanjitas loaders...yes I tried v .16

Cap'n 1time
June 7th, 2006, 03:24
I know there isn't. I'd like to put it on there. I like the logo language. Its useless, and weak, but fun.
<BR>
THERES A HOMEBREW FLASH PLAYER??!?! Where? and Lua doesn't work on 2.0 from my experience using one of fanjitas loaders...yes I tried v .16

http://files.psphacks.net/details.php?file=93

i only use that link cause i believe they were the first to report it... and more over its easier to do a google search then find it here :p

gsyph0
June 7th, 2006, 22:38
sweet. Thanks.