PDA

View Full Version : Liberty City Stories: First PS2 movie, screens

wraggster
June 6th, 2006, 21:48
The next Grand Theft Auto, GTA: Liberty City Stories is only a few weeks away from release on PS2, and we've finally got the first screens and trailer of its brand new console paint job.

In case you haven't been paying attention, Liberty City Stories was first released for the PSP last year, and sees you once again return to Liberty City as new boy Tony Cipriani. Although you're shooting up the exact streets you already criminalised in GTA III, Liberty City Stories introduces a brand new plot, characters, missions and vehicles which is why it quickly became one of the hottest titles for Sony's slick handheld.

If you don't own a PSP or you just want to revisit Liberty City on your home console, GTA: LCS will be out for PS2 on June 23 for the handsome price of 19.99 GBP - to which we say, bargain. The next GTA revisit, Vice City Stories is due on PSP in October

Movies and Screens Here (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=141090)

randygland
June 6th, 2006, 21:54
it is a bargain, but isn't it just GTA3 repackaged?

gavind
June 6th, 2006, 23:32
it is a bargain, but isn't it just GTA3 repackaged?

Although you're shooting up the exact streets you already criminalised in GTA III, Liberty City Stories introduces a brand new plot, characters, missions and vehicles which is why it quickly became one of the hottest titles for Sony's slick handheld.

BRAND NEW PLOT, CHARACTERS, MISSIONS..........

NO IT ISNT GTA3 REPACKAGED

some people on this forum:rolleyes:

csd-san
June 7th, 2006, 01:52
I'd rather have the version that fits in my pocket :3

kimbonious
June 7th, 2006, 08:07
I have the psp version and it is basically gta:3 repacked with new missions.

Yes it is good but it should not be $50 on the PS2 it is already done, they don't have to do anything. GTA 3 is done so they use the same characters, same maps and places, all they add is story, ot worht 50 IMO.

JollyJoe
June 8th, 2006, 23:47
I have the psp version and it is basically gta:3 repacked with new missions.

Yes it is good but it should not be $50 on the PS2 it is already done, they don't have to do anything. GTA 3 is done so they use the same characters, same maps and places, all they add is story, ot worht 50 IMO.

It's not gonna be 50 dollars. It's only gonna be 20.