PDA

View Full Version : PSP Gamers Take Over New York Subway

wraggster
June 7th, 2006, 00:01
Via PSPNation (http://thepspnation.com/index.php?/weblog/More/psp_gamers_take_over_nyc_subway_system/)

While The PSP Nation regularly hosts weekly PSP meetups in New York, we decided to spread the love this week by taking the group on a ride south towards Coney Island in Brooklyn via the MTA’s D train, right in the middle of rush hour. We hoped that if anyone happened to be using their own PSP on the ride that they would join right in. We began by gathering up in the late afternoon at the Manhattan Mall, on 34th Street.

Video_freak
June 7th, 2006, 00:58
haha. i'm glad i dunt live in NYC...

acn010
June 7th, 2006, 01:34
when is it or was it?
i want to join!
he he

Video_freak
June 7th, 2006, 02:56
when is it or was it?
i want to join!
he he

as the post says...

"We began by gathering up in the late afternoon at the Manhattan Mall, on 34th Street."

Shadowblind
June 7th, 2006, 02:59
Now if onlt we could get this to happen in Gainesville....NOBODY HERE KNOW WHAT PSP HOMEBREW IS
But thats awesome. Tell us if anyone joined

Joe88
June 7th, 2006, 03:50
Damm, I could have joined in on the fun...
Oh well...

LAMPRO
June 7th, 2006, 04:10
Im constantly on the trains..- the 456 or the NQR. How come this wasnt posted before it happened??? I woulda rode till the battery dode... On another NYC subway note, G-Unit rap group Mobb Deep promoted their new album by hosting a subway citywide ride with the infamous m-o-b-b. Anyone who wanted couldve chilled with the group as they rode the trains from the BX to BK.. PSP and the MOBB.. what a week!! LOL

snkrock25
June 8th, 2006, 00:09
I went to high school with those kids :eek:

RedKing14CA
June 9th, 2006, 09:31
I went to high school with those kids :eek:
HUH?

anyways, yeah thats one reason to live in the city, or go to college... G4M3RZ 3V3RYWH3R3!!!

mr_nick666
June 9th, 2006, 14:22
Hmm.. A bit of a walk for me over here in England! :( Any going on near Westward Ho! beach in Devon!??? :D

the one and only
August 8th, 2006, 05:06
that sux i live in nz :(